Nihongopedia is a powerful, expandable study companion for Japanese learners from the creator of Nihonshock.com and the Japanese Cheat Sheet Pack. The app has two primary functions...
A robust personal library of information on grammar, verb forms and conjugations, particles and whatever else the user wants to add.
There are also helpful tools including a kana chart (hiragana and katakana), a verb conjugation guide, a guide to pronouncing counting words, and a list of 53 different Japanese color terms.
A straightforward, intuitive and powerful tool for mastering Japanese vocabulary. (or any other language, for that matter!)
The app comes preloaded with information suited to Japanese learners at the JLPT N5 test level (beginners), but users can easily add their own topics and flash cards, or import data that others have shared.
Nihongopedia will periodically release new content for the app, which users can access via the "Discover" tab.
- Well-organized and detailed information on a variety of topics.
- Plenty of clear, helpful examples complete with pronunciation guides and useful tips.
- Flashcard functionality. (the app is preloaded with Hiragana, Katakana, and JLPT N5 Kanji decks)
- Full user freedom to add and remove content.
- A variety of settings designed to tailor the app to the level and personality of the user.
- Import and export data.
- Automatic and manual data backups.
- A sleek, minimal design that's easy to grasp. (and not embarrassing to use in public)
- A dark color theme. (so you can enjoy your flashcards at night without squinting)
- a Study Desk tool that explains various counting words and shows their pronunciation with each number.
- a Study Desk tool illustrating 53 different Japanese color terms.
- bug fixes and interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.