By Nike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Bug fixes and other improvements
It's a good mix of motivational goals and interactive statistics that makes it a great app. I wish I had it when I played football in college. The only thing that would make it better is if they combined the functionality of the Nike+ Run, Fuel, Move, workouts and included a calorie counter/wellness/diet app that I use.
App is cool
I love it. Been using it for about a month. Doesn't get the most accurate from the fuel band to the app on the phone. But I tend to try to calculate the best I can. Especially when I do my cross fit. My football workouts and boxing. Pretty dope. I love earning my hours and fuel point 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
Could be better with the support
I've been asking them to fix a problem I've been having with the app for six months and still have yet to get it fixed. I keep asking and all they say is they are working on it. Even though three updates have come and gone. Maybe fit bit will work better.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.