By Nike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Gone to soon...
I have had a fuel band from the first release... And the glitches are not getting better or worse they are just being alternated with each update. I have been through four bands not one lasting through the warranty. When it works it's great but when it's down.... The world can feel like it's ending. I'm sad to hear that Nike gave up on the fuel band... I think it had great potential for growth. Things change... I will keep using it until they stop supporting it.
I have now had 4 different fuel bands over the course of 4 years. The first two had buttons that stuck. That got fixed. Fuel bands are my favorite gift to give for every occasion. Lately my fuel band is losing points. As an example, on Tuesday it might register 3000 points and a green status. Then when I review the data on Wednesday, my Tuesday numbers are lower and register a yellow status. This is disturbing. I have come to rely on my Fuel band.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
The last Nike representative I spoke suggested a factory reset. That seemed extreme to me. Am I off base?
Needs to be tweaked but overall happy with it
Over all I am very happy with it. However I do not like that it does not sync properly. It will show I have meet my goal then the next day say I only met 95% of my goal. Also, I do not get the trophies like I should. Example I'll work out at 6 am earning more than 1,500 fuel points and not get the early raiser trophy for earning 1,500 fuel points before 7 am. With that said it does its job of making me move more even if it does not record my movements accurately.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.