By Nike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Still Needs Work
I Love Gadgets! They're my motivation to stay on track. However, I'm on my 2nd Fuelband and I'm still not impress. I thought the updates were going to make it better, but it has only gotten worse. Where's the sound effects when you reach goal? What happened to the little dancing guy? It seems trivial, but those little things gave me something to work towards... Not to mention, I never knew when I was sitting too long because the move reminder does not vibrate or beep. I'm only reminded when other people notice that my arm is glowing. I hope they fix it soon, or I'll be forced to purchase another wearable from another brand.
Bugs and a bad update
The Nike fuel band app seems like a great app, but I have been frustrated w it he inaccuracies for some time. Example: my profile lists a day as my best day ever that in actuality is off by 7000 Nike fuel. My 7 day streak trophy has been awarded to me for three times as many weeks as I have actually owned the fuel band. Now the new update is terrible. I was disappointed to lose the % throughout the day and minutes active. I do not like the bar at the bottom of the screen at all that is supposed to be motivating. If I could minimize it, that would be amazing. I'll still use the fuel band, because I already have it and don't want to pay for a different one. I do not recommend it to my friends though.
I like this app and how it motivates me to stay active, but it desperately needs some tweaking. I continually have problems where I reach my goal for the day and the next day when I look at it the app will have taken nike fuel away from my score and tell me that I didn't meet my goal. I also have problems with not receiving the trophies that I should. Yesterday I ran a half marathon and more than quadrupled my goal. When I looked at my binge fuel it gave me the super nova trophy, but then when I looked at it again 5 minutes later it said I only achieved ice. Please sure up the app and it will be one of my favorites.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.