Welcome to Nike Training Club, your Ultimate Personal Trainer. Get fit with 185+ free workouts from strength and endurance to mobility and yoga — featuring our world-class Nike Master Trainers in every drill. If structure is what you need, our personalized training plans adapt to you and your schedule for a one-way ticket to the body you want — whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just getting started.
NO TIME, NO PROBLEM
Don’t have two hours a day to get the body you want? Nike Training Club users love our short, body-weight only workouts to get results even when life gets in the way.
PERSONALIZED WORKOUT RECOMMENDATIONS
Our daily “Picks For You” are based specifically on your routine. The more you train with Nike Training Club, the more personal your recommendations become.
FLEXIBLE TRAINING PLANS TAILORED TO YOU
Start training with a personal plan that guides you while adjusting to your progress, schedule, and other activities.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Focus more on your workout, and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills, and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
EXPERT TIPS FROM TOP TRAINERS
Our Workout Collections offer a set of recommended workouts and expert advice to help you focus your routine and make progress toward your goals. Themes center around goals like getting leaner abs, developing muscle tone, and more.
WORKOUTS FOR ALL LEVELS
The Nike Training Club workout library includes:
• Body-part focused workouts targeting your abs & core, arms & shoulders, and glutes & legs
• Boxing, Yoga, Strength, Endurance and Mobility workouts
• Workout times ranging from 15-45 Minutes
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
• Low, Moderate and High Intensity
• Bodyweight only, Light and Full Equipment
• Time-based and Rep-based options
And if that’s not enough, get motivated by some of your favorite athletes with their inspired workouts:
• Cristiano Ronaldo
• Serena Williams
• Isaiah Thomas
• Sydney Leroux Dwyer
• Michael B. Jordan
• Kevin Hart
• Rory Mcllroy
• Ashton Eaton
• Alex Morgan
• Ellie Goulding
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter and record other activities you do, like basketball, spinning, studio classes, and many more, all so you can keep track of your fitness life.
And don’t forget — Nike Training Club also connects to Apple Health where you can keep track of your workouts and Activity Rings.
TRACK YOUR RUNS
Run with Nike Run Club, and all your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
Like any athlete, we're always focused on improvements to maximize our performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting in shape can be a challenge, so making exercise fun and engaging is crucial to staying on the right track. This Nike fitness app features a polished collection of visual workouts, hosted by celebrity athletes like Serena Williams. It's equally effective at home or at the gym. While each lesson can be taken on its own, Nike Training Club also features month-long structured programs that’ll help you achieve even better results.
Great workouts, room for improvement of the app itself
Looove the workouts, great variety, interface, all you need to get or stay in shape, really. The app, however, could use just a few tiny adjustments:
1. When doing a rep-based strength workout, you check each exercise complete when you are done. However - there are 30 sec, 60 sec rests thrown in as well, and the cool down is usually time-based as well. It would be incredibly helpful if these portions would get marked complete when the time runs out. So that I don’t have to check my phone every few seconds when laying on my back and doing a stretch.
2. The instructions/music volume disparities.. still can’t quite get what is up with that. If I simply play music through the music app on iPhone, then open NTC and start a workout, instructions are slightly louder so that works out great. If I play music directly through the app, however, it seems to be the same volume as the instructions therefore I cannot hear what I’m supposed to do - or when the timer runs out - so it’s a total mess.
I realize these are minute details, but in the hopes of the app developers reading this I was hoping they’d see this.
Other than that, the content is absolutely fantastic, haven’t found a better workout app!!
Love the workouts, app needs some improvements
I don't use NTC every time I go to the gym but I do like the workouts! That being said there are a few issues that make the app not so user friendly. Firstly, there seems to be an issue with the volume when playing music during a workout. If you play music during the workout it's almost impossible to hear the voice coach because the music volume doesn't reduce. Second, the app only works if you keep your phone open but this is silly since most people lock their phone when they put it back in their pocket during a workout. If you could check off an exercise from the lock screen that would be so much better. This could also be solved by adding an Apple Watch app! Then your phone being open in your pocket wouldn't be a huge deal and you could check off an exercise from the watch. All of this being said, the app is great in that it is free and offers a variety of workouts. Sometimes the supersets are a little unrealistic for a person at a public gym to save multiple pieces of equipment but usually I can find decent substitutes. Please improve the app functionality and it would be 5 stars!
- Nike, Inc
- 158.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Nike, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.