Nike Golf 360°
By Nike, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Nike Golf 360 app provides the measurement and motivation you need to improve your golf game. Score your rounds, analyze your performance, track your progress across key stats and see how you stack up.
Know your game to better your game with tools and motivation from NG360.
• Keep score for up to four players on more than 26,000 courses around the world in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Germany, Sweden and the UK
• NG360 easily allows you to track your stats and see your progress by analyzing your driving accuracy, greens in regulation and putts-per-round
• Connect and compete with friends and see how your game stacks up on the leaderboard.
• Capture your swing, break it down and dial it in, then review Tiger and Rory’s swing frame by frame.
• Train like the Pros with golf-specific workout videos and training tips, so you can perform at your best.
• Earn trophies and bragging rights when you make noise on the course.
• Capture and share a photo from your round with a custom overlay of your score and stats.
• Get the tools, tips, and motivation you need to make the most of every shot.
**If we don't have your golf course, or there's an error, please report the error and we'll update the information as soon as we can.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Bug fixes and other improvements
Downloaded this app because I'm a pretty loyal Nike customer and I was looking for a good scorecard app and really there's not much out there. This app is great. It has such a clean interface and keeps stats that are easy to access and track. I haven't used all of its features like syncing the round with your fellow golfers with this app, but I am very pleasantly surprised with how beautiful this app is. Keeps track of GIRs, fairway %, putts per green, and driving accuracy. One improvement that could be made is to include more options for missed fairways and greens. Right now, you can enter whether you missed a fairway left or right, but at the course I play there are a lot of carries and lay ups on par 4s so including a missed fairway short or long would be nice. Same for GIRs. I would like to see an option for missed greens left, right, short, or long. Those are just suggestions but this app is 5 stars as is! And if you've read this far in this review, congratulations 😂
Great app and great customer service!!
I use this app every time I golf and really love it. It seems to have improved since the initial reviews, because I have not had a problem finding all the courses I've golfed all over the country. Even on the few holes where the scorecard was inaccurate, it was easy to report, and they fixed it before I got off the course! I especially appreciated receiving a personal email telling me it was fixed. The only thing I think would improve it would be if you could track your round in more detail (e.g., first putt short or long, how many chips, etc.) so you could drill down more. Otherwise I love it!
I love it!
I've been using this app since Summer and I love it! I'm able to record my swing and look at the pros swings. I've played on a few different courses and I haven't had trouble locating a course to get a scorecard. My friends and I are able to keep up and check out each other's stats. This app has replaced paper scorecards for me!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 22, 2014
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 63.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.