Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Nike+ Running app is now the Nike+ Run Club app -- Your Perfect Running Partner.
Whether you’re just getting started or getting ready for another race, the Nike+ Run Club app surrounds you with everyone and everything you need to run better. With the motivation of millions of runners behind you and expert guidance around every turn, we'll help you reach your goals—and have more fun doing it.
• A COMPLETE REDESIGN FOR RUNNERS, BY RUNNERS
• TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
• PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS NOW ADAPT TO YOUR SCHEDULE AND PROGRESS
• MORE FUN AND CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS AND NEW STICKERS
• COMPARE AND COMPETE WITH FRIENDS ON LEADERBOARDS BY HASH-TAGGING RUNS
• MOTIVATION & GUIDANCE FROM NIKE ATHLETES MO FARAH, ALLYSON FELIX, ASHTON EATON, KEVIN HART AND MANY MORE
• RUN WITHOUT YOUR PHONE ON THE UPDATED APPLE WATCH EXPERIENCE
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits— and greater control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalize your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customize who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
The Nike+ Run Club app works with Apple Watch, putting all the fun of your run on your wrist. To learn more, go to the Apple Watch tab in Settings.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
What’s New in 5.0.2
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
- We’ve heard your feedback and we’ve brought all of your shoe tags back. You can now view your shoe tag history for all of your past runs in activity history
- Login and registration optimizations when using a Nike+ account or Facebook
- New coaching plans are personalized to you and adapt to your progress. For those who were mid-training you can access your existing plan recommendations at http://nike.com/nrc
What’s New in 5.0.0
Welcome to Nike+ Run Club
The Nike+ Running app is now the Nike+ Run Club app with a fresh, new & improved look.
- Coaching plans now adapt to your schedule and progress.
- More fun and personal post-run sharing than ever.
- Compare and compete with your friends by hash-tagging runs.
Your feedback is important to us.
We would love to hear from you.
For support, please contact us at: http://nikeplus.com/support
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 27, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 185 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.