Nike Training Club
By Nike, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Nike Training Club, your Ultimate Personal Trainer. Get fit with 160+ free workouts in a variety of full-body challenges — from strength and endurance to mobility and yoga — featuring our world-class Nike Master Trainers in every drill. If structure is what you need, our personalized training plans adapt to you and your schedule for a one-way ticket to the body you want — whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just getting started.
NO TIME, NO PROBLEM
Don’t have two hours a day to get the body you want? Nike Training Club users love our short, body-weight only workouts to get results even when life gets in the way.
PERSONALIZED WORKOUT RECOMMENDATIONS
Our daily “Picks For You” are based specifically on your routine. The more you train with Nike Training Club, the more personal your recommendations become.
FLEXIBLE TRAINING PLANS TAILORED TO YOU
Start training with a personal plan that guides you while adjusting to your progress, schedule, and other activities.
WORKOUTS FOR ALL LEVELS
The Nike Training Club workout library includes:
• Yoga (new!), Strength, Endurance and Mobility workouts
• Workout times ranging from 15-45 Minutes
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
• Low, Moderate and High Intensity
• Bodyweight only, Light and Full Equipment
• Time-based and Rep-based options
And if that’s not enough, get motivated by some of your favorite athletes with their inspired workouts:
• Cristiano Ronaldo
• Serena Williams
• Kevin Hart
• Kyrie Irving
• Rory McIlroy
• Ashton Eaton
• Alex Morgan
• Ellie Goulding
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter and record other activities you do, like basketball, spinning, studio classes, and many more, all so you can keep track of your fitness life.
And don’t forget — Nike Training Club also syncs your workouts with Apple Health.
TRACK YOUR RUNS
Run with Nike Run Club, and all your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
What's New in Version 5.7.0
Like any athlete, we’re always focusing on improvements to maximize our performance.
Great workouts, room for improvement of the app itself
Looove the workouts, great variety, interface, all you need to get or stay in shape, really. The app, however, could use just a few tiny adjustments:
1. When doing a rep-based strength workout, you check each exercise complete when you are done. However - there are 30 sec, 60 sec rests thrown in as well, and the cool down is usually time-based as well. It would be incredibly helpful if these portions would get marked complete when the time runs out. So that I don’t have to check my phone every few seconds when laying on my back and doing a stretch.
2. The instructions/music volume disparities.. still can’t quite get what is up with that. If I simply play music through the music app on iPhone, then open NTC and start a workout, instructions are slightly louder so that works out great. If I play music directly through the app, however, it seems to be the same volume as the instructions therefore I cannot hear what I’m supposed to do - or when the timer runs out - so it’s a total mess.
I realize these are minute details, but in the hopes of the app developers reading this I was hoping they’d see this.
Other than that, the content is absolutely fantastic, haven’t found a better workout app!!
I can’t even believe this app is free! I’ve been using it for months now and have logged in almost 500 minutes (I don’t work out as much as I should). But this app keeps track of how long you workout and which workouts you do. After each workout it tells you how many calories you burned and let’s you select the level at which you hit it or how hard it was to you. Keeps track of your workout habits and even where you’re doing your workouts. Also, although I haven’t used this part yet, it allows you to enter in your own workouts that you create or whatever. So you don’t have to just do their workouts (even though there’s plenty available). Overall this is just a fantastic app, and the fact that it’s free is a total mindblower for me. I haven’t had to pay an expensive gym fee in months! Thank you NIKE!!!
This is a great steal!
You literally almost feel like you're stealing because this fantastic app is free. I did the endurance training first and I lost a few pounds but most importantly gained endurance, agility, strength and motivation. I'm on week four of strength training with weights and I love it. It's customizable and you have no excuse not to work out. You can move it around your schedule OR they have shorter workouts you can do. It keeps things interesting so you don't get bored and you're learning something new and working on posture as well as speed. I've gained so much fitness knowledge from this and have lost over an inch in my waist. Went from 145 to 136 with proper eating and using these programs plus extra cardio in 9 weeks. More work to go to tone where I want to be but I'm pretty excited!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 5.7.0
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.