*On some devices, you may be unable to launch the app after updating it. If this occurs, uninstall and reinstall the app.
This is a application for Nikon's photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE. This service brings your photos even closer to you and increases your enjoyment of the pictures you've taken. The app is the result of persistent sophistication of three simple functions--reviewing, organizing and sharing. It delivers greater convenience, more comfort and enhanced smartness to the photo lives of all photo lovers.
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on an iPhone or iPad without signing up or logging in to NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- On an iPad, two photos are displayed side by side for comparison.
The app now takes advantage of the iPad screen size and displays two photos side-by-side for comparison. It helps you choose the best photo from among continuous shooting results.
- Both photos uploaded to NIKON IMAGE SPACE and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and album cases.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- Some features may not be available if you restrict the app’s access to contacts, pictures on the device, or other device features after installation.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Essentially a garbage
Nikon tried again to launch an app that is equally useless as their previous apps. The signup process is “out of the box “ as assigning country or time zone is not alphabetical but in terms of geographical location on the world map. Then comes a ‘confirmation’ step. I tried to pick images from my iPhone 6s to upload and it failed every time. Eventually, I gave up after several attempts and am considering to remove the app permanently. Nikon may make top quality camera but they have not even the basic idea of how to work the user experience on ANY of their apps.
Deleted all of my pictures
I am so upset. I used this app for the last three years, including just a few weeks ago when I proposed to my fiancée. Nikon sent me an email saying I need to login to my account a week later because it is inactive and will be shut down... but it also said that if I have already logged in recently (Which I did!) then to disregard the email. Today I just found out all my pictures I have taken in the last three years (including the proposal) are gone. I HATE this APP. Save yourself and don’t use it, trust it, or even waste your time downloading it.
Great concept Terrible execution Essentially Garbage
It’s nice that you’ve got a way for us to back up our photos, but I actually can’t upload any more than let’s say 15 photos without the app crashing. I’m not gonna relaunch and re-select all the pictures I want to upload every time the app crashes, I’ve got over 1500 pictures on my phone I need backed up do you expect me to re-launch and re-select every image 100 times? I think not. Dropbox does exactly what it says it does so if you also thing this app is garbage go get dropbox
- NIKON CORPORATION
- 62.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nikon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.