By Nima Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Nima app to find places to eat based on tests performed with Nima, the portable gluten sensor, at restaurants, bars, and other dining establishments.
Join the community! Pair the app with your device to view your test results, log tests, and review restaurants and dishes.
- Discover local restaurants, bars, and dining establishments that have gluten-free options
- See what other Nima owners are testing -- and discovering
- Search for nearby, or location specific, gluten-free options
- Search for your favorite dishes to understand whether they are available or have been made gluten-free for other community members
- Review and log your Nima tests
- Review restaurants and dishes based on your Nima tests
- Review and log pre-packaged foods directly to the app
Each restaurant or venue receives a Nima score. The score is on a 5 point scale (5 is the best!). The higher the score the more gluten-free options you have! The score is based on whether food tested gluten-free, general availability of gluten-free options, and how accommodating the dining establishment was to your specific dietary needs.
This first release of the Nima app is just the beginning of what the Nima team is building for you! Stay tuned for continuous updates.
What's New in Version 1.04
- Delete Tests
- Edit Tests in 24 Hours
- Unpair Nima in App
- Colored Map
- Bug Fixes
Love the device, app needs some usability improvement
As someone who is highly allergic to wheat, this device is great for peace of mind when eating out. However, the app needs some usability tweaks.
The process of adding a new result is a bit confusing, it's not clear whether you're searching for a restaurant or a food or a city at first.
I wish the app let you limit the search to only places where there have been tests done.
I wish it also let you browse results for packaged goods.
Amazing Nima but the app :(
I am so grateful to Nima. She actually saved my day today! But the app is not working, please fix it! When I try to go in my profile it closes the app... :( also I agree: it should have filters to let you find only places that have already been tested!
Love the app! Can't wait to log my tests and help those looking for gluten free meals with no surprises!