By Nimble, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nimble has re-imagined customer relationship management by pioneering the world's first Intelligent Relationship platform.
What Nimble Enables You To Do:
• Be better prepared for meetings and conversations with intelligent insights about your contacts.
• Connect and follow-up authentically and relevantly to create and nurture better relationships.
• Turn relationships into revenue with Nimble’s stay-in-touch reminder system.
How Nimble Works
Nimble gathers contact details, insights, email and social conversations and social signals into one simple place so you can effectively engage everywhere you work.
It searches the web and social networks to deliver insights about your contacts: mutual interests, shared passions, and important moments.
Your critical business relationships will grow when you make Nimble an integral part of your business life.
• Fast. Advanced search grabs any contact details and insights lickety-split.
• Functional. All the contact insights you need, on the go.
• Formative. Productivity soars with use.
• Actionable. Easily take notes and schedule follow-ups.
• Insights: Nimble discovers the most important contact information on the web (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, email), and personalizes insights to provide context for engagement.
• Contact History: Nimble integrates with your email, calendar and social to keep track of all communications and interactions with your contacts.
• Privacy: Nimble will never share your data. We take privacy seriously and will always respect your privacy settings across the web.
Forbes: “Best for building true relationships”
Fortune: “Making CRM more social media-friendly”
Inc. Magazine: “A salesperson’s best friend”
Entrepreneur Magazine: Nimble named Top 100 Brilliant Companies - “Pulls together Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, e-mail, contacts & calendars onto one brilliantly simple CRM.”
CODiE Award: Best Relationship Management Solution
ZDNet: CRM Watch List Winner
PCMag: Editor’s Choice Written Words:
ZDNet: “Nimble provides a solid useful product”
Mashable: “Help businesses and individuals create better connections”
PandoDaily: “Puts all social interactions between you & the customer in one place”
Social Media Examiner: “Nimble #1 - Social Media Tools That Improve the Sales Cycle”
Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Follow us at @Nimble or Like us at https://www.facebook.com/nimble
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Fix the bug with custom lead type, lead source values
- Stability improvements
Would love to see Activities view on mobile app!
I'm a huge fan of Nimble and love the desktop application.
The iPhone app is neat and works well with viewing and managing individual contacts.
I'd give this app five stars if the iPhone app also had an "Activities" view ... something similar to the desktop application ... to allow for review and edit of Activities sorted by Overdue, Today, Tomorrow and Upcoming.
Only shows contacts - need all data
I love the web version and I was about ready to purchase it. I decided to download the app version to see how it worked. I was shocked to learn that the mobile app only shows contacts. I am missing my activities, deals, opportunities, etc. I will be using another CRM application now. I need my application to be mobile friendly.
About to switch to BaseCRM
Love the desktop version but the app is greatly lacking. Please include calendar, sales pipeline, tasks, etc. With our team mostly working from the road I find it difficult to stay if this isn't available in the app.