Nimble’s mobile CRM takes contacts from your address book, email, contacts, and calendar and combines them with your entire Nimble database into a unified relationship manager that delivers detailed dossiers on contacts you’re prospecting, qualifying, or meeting with today. Nimble also enables you to follow up on conversations and follow through on projects as effectively and productively as you do while working on the go as in your office.
Key Features in Nimble CRM Mobile 3.0
- Access to Nimble anywhere the iOS Share Menu is supported. Research contacts and companies from within email, contacts, calendar, LinkedIn, and Safari/Chrome.
- Business card scanner which makes it easy to add new contacts with the snap of a photo.
- Email and Twitter conversations are synced directly to mobile contact records.
- Templated and trackable emails make outreach quick and easy.
- Multiple pipeline manager helps you manage opportunities such as sales, renewals, business development, marketing, or PR.
Nimble builds award-winning contact management solutions for teams and individuals. Everyday, people use Nimble to successfully nurture their personal and business relationships across email, social networks and more than 90 cloud-based business applications. Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction by G2 Crowd, and #1 Small Business Sales and Marketing CRM by Fit Small Business, Nimble combines the strengths of traditional CRM, classic contact management, social media, sales intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful relationship management platform that delivers relationship insights everywhere you work.
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
Follow us on Twitter at @Nimble or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nimble
Thanks for using Nimble! We’re bringing you regular updates and fixes to improve your Nimble mobile experience!
Check out our latest updates:
- You may now customize the order and types of tabs displayed across the bottom of the app.
- Added ability to filter muted messages in the Email Tracking tab.
- Added ability to select a default mail client for sending emails.
- Fixed issue related to receiving multiple notifications for a single event.
- Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than before.
I hope the Contact can show the relevant Projects that Contact is associated with. Right now, Contact doesn’t show that information on App version.
Hi Leon, thanks for the positive review. We're super glad to hear you're enjoying the app. We do wonder which projects you'd like to track on the contact record. Features such as task, deals, notes, conversations and other projects are tracked in the app version. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share some additional tips! :)
I love the desktop version, the app had some issues but now it is working perfectly. I still hope the’ll improve the Mobil app even more!
Hi Avinyc, Thank you for the review! We would love to hear your thoughts on what would improve the app even more. Please send us your feedback to care@nimble and we will do our best to make it happen! :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.