By NIMBLE THIS LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use the Nimble This® PNM App to remotely access the Nimble This® PNM application that your company subscribes to from Nimble This or one of our partner companies. You must already have a subscription to use the app.
Nimble This® Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM) technology is revolutionary in the cable industry and assists cable operators in effectively and proactively identifying plant and subscriber home impairments.
What is PNM? In a nutshell we change DOCSIS network maintenance from reactive to proactive. Sure, these are buzz words. Everyone wants to be proactive, but the PNM concept and the products developed around this actually build proactivity into the applications. It makes proactivity part of DOCSIS plant analysis with products you already have.
The Nimble This PNM application gives the user the ability to control downstream spectrum analysis using supported DOCSIS 3.0 cable modems; upstream spectrum analysis using supported DOCSIS CMTSs and Install DOCSIS cable modems via the Nimble This PNM server. Never again install a modem where you need to go back to the subscriber's home and repair problems that you could have resolved the first time.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Added Node name/description to the US Analyzer in Mobile App.
- Display CM traffic in active channel for FM Ingress.
- Now get directions to the impaired modem location via workorder details.
- View RF values along with other modem details.
- View Spectra chart along with other modem details in CMLookup.
- Look up modems by MAC Address, Customer Name or Street Address.
- Fully compatible with latest webapp version 4.6 and also backwards compatible upto webapp version 3.6.
- Managers are now able to view all work orders.
- Managers are able to lock workorders.
- Considering location accuracy before using.
- Complete address in workorder details.
- Correct map marker for partial modems.