Powerful notes app and organizer that helps you can gather and organize your information — all in one place. There’s no need to spend time searching for your notes anymore. Create text notes, scan documents/business cards and make to-do lists. Synchronize it all with Nimbus Note for future viewing and editing on other devices.
Nimbus Note provides user-controlled encrypted local and cloud storage for your notes and attached files with dedicated encryption certificates on mobile devices. Unlike other mobile apps, your data is encrypted and decrypted by your client devices only and never by us.
Conveniently manage your notes
- Create notes in the editor with formatting support — bold, strike, underline, etc.
- Add pictures, audio, video, documents, and other types of files.
- Scan and digitise any paper documents, business cards and pictures using the camera device. The text recognition feature will let you work with scanned files as well as regular notes.
Organize your notes
- Workspaces - separate personal information from the work-related kind. Create separate databases of notes (with own folders and tags) for different purposes within a single account;
- Create folders and subfolders;
- Add context to notes using tags;
- Use special color labels to make most relevant notes and folders stand out from the list;
- Add most important notes to Favorites;
Group collaboration on notes
- Invite other people to collaborate on notes;
- Assign editing rights to each participant (admin, can edit, or reading only);
Get complete control over your workflow and daily errands
- Add to-do lists to your notes;
- Set location and time reminders for your tasks;
- Geo-tag notes on the map.
Your notes available anywhere, anytime
- All of your notes are available on any of your devices — anytime, anywhere;
- Create a note on your iPhone, add to that note on your Mac, and finish it later in a Safari browser;
- Offline access to your notes.
Document scanner in your phone
- Scan documents, pictures, handwritten notes;
- Auto-define document borders;
- Special filters allow making the document black and white or enhance the colors;
Business card scanning
- Card borders auto-defined;
- Auto-recognition of text from business cards;
- Auto-completion of the name, address, phone fields etc.
- Saving business card data as a convenient digital contact;
- Unique note encryption with special encoding keys and passwords;
- Nimbus Note is optionally protected with an additional passcode;
- Nimbus Note can search through not only text but also images;
- Search for text in docs/xls/html/ppt and pdf files;
- The unique search snippets will let you see the required text fragment without opening the note itself;
- You can find entire words as well as word fragments (for example, the search will find "conscious" in "consciousness");
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Web access and additional apps - https://nimbusweb.me/client/
Also Available Nimbus Pro:
- 1 GB of new uploads each month;
- Large attached files;
- Premium support;
- More information in every note;
- Searching for text in images;
- More workspaces;
- Advanced encryption;
- OCR - getting text from images;
- Search in images and documents;
$4.99 monthly, $44.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms and Conditions - https://nimbus.everhelper.me/terms-and-conditions.php
Some fixes in synchronization process
Ratings and Reviews
I was really enjoying Nimbus. I had wanted a simple note app with folder support, and while not perfect, Nimbus allowed me to organize notes of various kinds pretty much exactly how I wanted.
Unfortunately, when the last update happened, all my notes disappeared. This is completely unacceptable, and I will be deleting the app and looking elsewhere. I lost some very important notes, personal insights that I had recorded expecting them to be safe on my device. Not acceptable Nimbus folks.
Developer Response ,
Did you use account? Can you write to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
Great note-taking app
It's simple to use, includes folders, recognizes hyperlinks, and did I mention it's free?! The interface definitely isn't an eye-catcher but it works and I understand it. Markdown formations is supported but the ability to make bullet point and numbered lists is missing. Hoping for that in a future update!
Good alternative to EN
...since they've added ability to scan documents. Still waiting on ability to use bullets in IOS. Otherwise great!
- Nimbus Web, Inc
- 90.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nimbus Web Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Nimbus Pro $4.99
- Nimbus Pro $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.