Play a ninja that must defeat a horde of skeletons in more than 90 frenzied levels. Smash the bones of your enemies with your saber or shuriken in the purest arcade tradition. Perform combo after combo in a race for the high score with your friends or players around the world.
• Simple, intuitive gameplay: tap, slide and dash
• On or off line, combat hordes of skeletons in more than 90 levels
• Crush crazy Bosses
• Unlock and collect more than 30 ninja looks
• Climb the rankings and become the top player
• Face off with your friends in a frenetic game
Only your reflexes stand between victory and death.
The 'Flower Blooming Kick' update is now live ! Nindash introduces Lotus Flower rewards that can be obtained every day to unlock unique customisations.
Kicking off a new era of legendary fighters, unique characters can now be unlocked by completing a series of new challenges.
Ratings and Reviews
Good... could be better
I like where the game is going so far... a couple of critiques:
1) ninja sliding can feel clunky going past where you tapped making precision plays very difficult at times impossible.
2) the “Perfect” notifier is misleading... often appearing and breaking combos that you would rather connect to the next wave and these “perfects” stunt your score and cause lower than optimal combos.. if it’s not the highest possible score for a level segment don’t tell me it was perfect it’s frustrating getting all perfects then getting a trash score that doesn’t even get the souls needed to get the 3 stars.
3)Pause menu placement... PLEASE allow to turn this off or move it.. the placement in the top right corner often gets in the way of where you need to slide dropping important combos and or forcing a reset when trying to 3 star.
Overall I like the direction of the game and improving these things would alleviate some frustrations while also adding much needed gameplay clarity. I hope the devs see this if not game will stay in it’s mediocre state.
Maybe a bug?
I absolutely love this game and the new update. I’ve been doing all the challenges nonstop since! I just had one problem that isn’t to major I can’t seem to get the skin that requires you to share on Facebook. I have tried a couple times now and so far nothing. Just wondering if it’s a bug but other then that I have no issues with this game it is just a fun game to pass the time. Keep up the good work developers!
The reason I’m only giving it a four stars,
it’s because it’s really difficult to win when you to higher levels, so I would love to add something that will make the game not too difficult like maybe powerups for example or maybe add a multiplayer option that can allow 2 players to play with each other in the same game and team up to fight the skeletons. JUST MAYBE
- 340.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Ankama © 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Skin Pack $3.99
- Roxx Skin $1.99
- NinS Skin $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.