Segway-Ninebot App provides the following services for Ninebot & Segway users:
Vehicle connection: Acquiring accurate vehicle info and riding data
Vehicle activation: One-touch activation to watch safe driving guide and tutorial any time.
Vehicle settings: Do whatever you want of your vehicles for light, speed, sensitivity, etc.
Fans Moments: Uploading videos to share your superb riding skill.
Riders follow each other: Follow the guy with master skills!
Ranking: Adding daily ranking, PK with riders all over the world, are you ready?
Riders Nearby: Hanging out with nearby riders to have fun!
Please contact us if you have any problems when using our App:
-Online Help：Me - Help and Feedback
-Online Help：Me - Feedback
2019 New-Year Version is coming~
1. Added overseas Maintenance Center
2. Browser performance optimization
3. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
There are no brakes!
In order to slow, the device has to place your center of gravity behind you, just like when moving forward, it has to be placed ahead of you. You’re essentially “falling” in the direction you want to go, which advances or reverses the wheels.
With no physical brakes, the system HAS TO TILT YOU BACK to slow or stop. The other thing it has to do is manage power. If the top-speed was unlimited, it would not be able to bank enough reserve power to put impulse torque on the wheels when demanded for safe braking, etc.
These are necessary evils. If a Russian hacker has in fact, increased the speed limit via firmware, your stopping distance may end up being longer than acceptable. The company does not want this kind of liability, so they keep it reasonable. They also cap it at around 10mph to reflect max speed for EPAMD devices in target markets.
There are so many great things about this Segway but one major flaw really ruins the experience. As one approaches the device’s max speed the Segway automatically starts breaking and tilts backward slowing your speed by 30% or more. After it drops down to around 6 MPH it starts picking up speed again then immediately breaks itself back down to 6 MPH or so. It will continue to do this over and over and as it does it will reduce the max speed you are allowed to travel until you start riding at a slower average speed over a long period of time. I understand the need for a speed limit, however, the device should just cap-out at the speed and stay at it, not break and speed up and break and speed up over and over. It’s far more dangerous doing so as it tilts you back and forth in the process. It has so much potential to be a lot of fun but instead it forces you do ride at an average of 8.2 MPH even though the limit can say up to 12 MPH (or advertised as 10 MPH).
Simple basic easy to use, however the app has several different issues that need to be addressed. This may pertain to you but I only utilize the KickScooters for now I haven’t tried any other “Seg.” Well here is the problems I am having. They are as follows:
1) Bluetooth kicks off and on while a few feet away and unit is active. Intermittent issue only happens maybe 3 times out of 30 Rides taken. Not fixed and found no permanent solution
2) Current Master Control Update doesn’t work as it only pertains to a speed in Korea or China possibly I can’t remember but everytime I want to do anything this update keeps appearing on the screen in the most inconvenient times. No fix yet.
3) The undercarriage light changer has a glitch in alarm modes(2&3) where u can’t make more than one of 4 selector buttons work simultaneously only being able to select 1 color instead of 4 colors. NEED FIX UPDATE ASAP!
4) The Limited Mode will not turn off. I’ve exhausted every option and I’ve given up. It only happens on 3 of the scooters I have. I don’t know why they are all exactly the same the rest work normally for now.
In closing, in its entirety it is a solid app that’s just needs some bugs worked on. No other notable issues. Stay safe out there guys! Have fun!
- Ninebot (Beijing) Tech Co., Ltd.
- 104.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014- 2018 Ninebot Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.