> Get the Rubber Ducky boat FREE only for a limited time.
Sharpen your swords and swing your rods, it's time to fish...the NINJA way!
Join over 16 MILLION Ninja Fishing players - get this Top 10 Paid Game for *FREE*!
* "A perfect example of what I love about mobile games." - IGN
* "Higher than Angry Birds! An instantly addictive game." - WIRED
* "It’s insanely-addicting." - Gamepro
* "Takes that [Fruit Ninja] concept and then profoundly expands on it." - Gamezebo
Otoro, a fitness challenged ninja, might not be the best fighter, but he sure has mad skills when it comes to fishing!
Cast your hook as deep as possible into the ocean, then use the tilt controls to reel back as many fish as you can. Finally, use the katana-powered touch technology to slice the scaly fish right out of the sky for maximum gold profit (watch out for the Dynamites).
NINJA FISHING IS A SMASH HIT!
#7 Paid Games in the US, UK and 9 other countries.
#1 Paid Adventure and Family Games in the US, UK and 10 countries.
Over 16 MILLION hooked players worldwide!
LOADED WITH FEATURES
- Super addictive FISH & SLASH gameplay!
- Master both tilt & touch controls to perfection.
- Over 140 fish species to collect.
- Collect over 90 RARE TREASURES.
- Earn GOLD to buy lots of super upgrades like katanas, boats, fishing guides & more.
- Construct fun buildings in the NINJA VILLAGE.
- Go fishing in 6 ISLANDS.
- Hunt super rare Elemental DRAGONS.
- Super-sharp HD graphics.
- UNIVERSAL: Play on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
- Achievements & Leaderboards.
Otoro has found a lost village, inhabited by mysterious ninjas! Rebuild the village by constructing buildings like the Sushi Bar and Ninja Dojo to invite more villagers.
We're always working hard to bring you constant and free updates. Please support us and tell your friends about Ninja Fishing!
Like us on Facebook to get a sneak peek of the next updates: http://goo.gl/cxE7t
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Gamenauts
* Bug Fixes and Optimizations
* Fixed problem with special events fishes
* Fixed problems with Legendary Treasures
* Fixed Treasure Chest not spawning deep water treasures
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but some problems.
This game is awesome! I got it some years back on my old tablet, and I got rich from what I thought was a glitch, but I ended up deleting it because they didn’t let me access the food island. Now I got it again, it’s good. It’s fun to collect fish and treasures. And the stuff the ninja says are just hilarious. So far, nothing bad happened to me, except a glitch where when I was below the treasure chest, I COULD’NT collect the fishes on the way down. I guess I’m not complaining, since the game did let me catch the fish on the way up. This is a great game to pass time, I recommend it. Edit: I came back to say, this game does have so problems. The fish glitch can actually be annoying sometimes, since I can’t catch rare fish or treasure chests on the way down easily, and that can be annoying. Overall good game, but it can get repetitive or annoying, especially with the glitches.
Addicting but unconventional
This game quite a bit of fun and had me playing constantly for a while. But once you get to about 800,900 meters, it's ridiculous to get money. To watch videos gives you next to nothing. With the ninja village it's pointless to try and build anything because revenue is worthless. There needs to be a much better way to have an income other than playing 30 times for one upgrade. I agree with previous reviews where videos should be 5k, or at least 1k. 100 coins is absolutely nothing. Plus, when building shops and homes, you can't build more than 2 (40 coins/hour) then you need to go to another island which is extremely expensive. This game gets boring because you have to play a ridiculous amount to get to the next level.
Fun for all ages but some issues
This game is a great game for passing time and, although it is repetitive, stays fun for a good amount of time. I played this when I was younger and am playing it again now. However, there is an issue with some of the purchases you can make with in-game currency. The main issue I’ve run into is the “25% faster descend speed” upgrade. This upgrade makes things a lot harder to do and, the game would be a lot better with an un-equip feature if some sort. With this change, the game would be 5 stars hands down. Please make an update and thanks for reading.
- 164.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gamenauts, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100,000 Gold $1.99
- Kusanagi-no-Dynamito $4.99
- 250,000 Gold $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.