Ninja Fitness: Bodyweight Strength, Agility, Yoga and Meditation Workout Program
By Heckr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ninja Fitness is a character building/development game that uses real-life exercise and workouts to level up a 3D ninja created by you. You’ll be following the legendary ninja trainer Grandmaster Old Beard as he shows you the way of the fit ninja through his unique and fun workouts. All the workouts used in Ninja Fitness are bodyweight only and don’t require any equipment at all to be done. All you’ll need is your body and some ninja motivation!
"Offering a new way to be motivated to get fit" - 148apps.com
- Create and customize your male or female ninja by completing real life workouts
- Gain ninja stars by completing workouts to trade in for harder workouts, outfits, armor, and weapons for your ninja
- Workouts are separated by skills which you gain points in: Strength, Agility, Endurance and Zen
- Reach new ninja belts by raising your skill points in all skills
- No equipment needed, so no excuses!
- Every exercise and stretch is explained by a real trainer through video
- Ninja Fitness keeps stats so you can check and see how many reps of an exercise you’ve done at any time
Your ninja has 4 skills that need to be leveled up to get higher ninja belts and to get more of the coveted ninja stars. Ninja stars can be traded in for harder workouts, better outfits, and awesome ninja weapons.
- Strength: The strength workouts are upper body focused and consist of exercises like pushups, situps, and burpees. These workouts will give you that sculpted upper body you’re looking for along with a rock solid core that’ll make other ninja’s jealous.
- Agility: The agility workouts are mainly lower body and will have you doing moves like lunges, squats, and jumps to improve your leg strength and explosiveness. If you’re looking for strong and powerful legs these workouts will get you there.
- Endurance: The endurance runs utilized will have you getting outside or on the treadmill to build up your running speed and distance. The runs use High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) as a way to melt off the fat and build up your cardiovascular strength.
- Zen: Every ninja needs a limber body and a clear mind so these workouts consist of many stretching movements and even meditation. These are great routines to rise out of bed with or used to unwind with before bed. You’ll grow to love these after an intense strength or agility day!
- Behind the Game -
Behind the game Ninja Fitness is a well rounded functional fitness app which starts out at a beginner level and progressively becomes more advanced as you and your character level up. Every exercise and stretching movement is explained in a real-life video where a trainer will explain how to perform the movement with perfect form. No other app out there is combining strength training, running, and stretching into one cohesive routine that grows with you as you get better at each individual skill.
Ninja Fitness will keep you motivated with it’s fun, game-like atmosphere, but the real goal is to get you into great shape and the program behind it will.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Facebook sharing fix
Soooo.....I've been to every class gym offers, played sports, and crossfit. What is so wonderful about this program is its focus on building up your fundamentals from beginner to advanced and scales up and down according to your fitness level. It is also in small increments so you can do 5 min or multiples if you want a longer workout. Then the belt earning gives you goals and a way to evaluate your progress. I also appreciate the tutoring videos and the fact that I can stop one week to do my other workouts and then pick up exactly where I left off a week or more later. It's a great supplement to those who already have good workout schedules,too. Ok las nite, no special equipment needed you can do indoor/outdoor and no one staring at you at home. Turn up stereo or use iPod and headphones when using app. Can't say enough great things!! Except don't waste time on the free app bc then you have to restart when you buy the full app. Thanks!
Good app needs some basic features
This is the third app out of the bundle that I'm following. I have completed the other two and am now venturing into Ninja. The setup takes too long and is more of a gimmick than a useful part of the app. I'm fine with the gimmick if it alluded to the actual workouts. There should be some insight into what your exercise will entail. For example in the first cardiovascular workout I needed to be outside. It was pouring and I didn't plan for anything. Also, I'd love an integration with other apps like Health and the Apple Watch. It does allow music if you have Bluetooth speakers but doesn't work with a headset like the other apps. This is a major shortfall. He workouts are easy enough to follow and don't require a gym which is a major plus for people like me who end up in a lot of hotels.
For those that have completed the bundle...now what? I'm not starting these over. What do I buy next?
Makes Fitness Epic!
I really, really like this app! The ninja aspect of it all makes fitness appealing and is a great motivator. The old master has this sort of elder, charming sense of humor and helps guide you through your ninja training.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 85.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Heckr LLC
- © 2013 Heckr LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- 10000 Ninja Stars$1.99
- 1000 Ninja Stars$0.99
- 10000000 Ninja Stars$4.99
- 1000000 Ninja Stars$3.99
- 100000 Ninja Stars$2.99