Ninja Fitness: Strength, Agility, Yoga and Meditation Workout Program
By Heckr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ninja Fitness is a character building/development game that uses real-life exercise and workouts to level up a 3D ninja created by you. You’ll be following the legendary ninja trainer Grandmaster Old Beard as he shows you the way of the fit ninja through his unique and fun workouts. All the workouts used in Ninja Fitness are bodyweight only and don’t require any equipment at all to be done. All you’ll need is your body and some ninja motivation!
"Offering a new way to be motivated to get fit, Ninja Fitness 3D is pretty cool." - 148apps.com
- Create and customize your male or female ninja by completing real life workouts
- Gain ninja stars by completing workouts to trade in for harder workouts, outfits, armor, and weapons for your ninja
- Workouts are separated by skills which you gain points in: Strength, Agility, Endurance and Zen
- Reach new ninja belts by raising your skill points in all skills
- No equipment needed, so no excuses!
- Every exercise and stretch is explained by a real trainer through video
- Ninja Fitness keeps stats so you can check and see how many reps of an exercise you’ve done at any time
Your ninja has 4 skills that need to be leveled up to get higher ninja belts and to get more of the coveted ninja stars. Ninja stars can be traded in for harder workouts, better outfits, and awesome ninja weapons.
- Strength: The strength workouts are upper body focused and consist of exercises like pushups, situps, and burpees. These workouts will give you that sculpted upper body you’re looking for along with a rock solid core that’ll make other ninja’s jealous.
- Agility: The agility workouts are mainly lower body and will have you doing moves like lunges, squats, and jumps to improve your leg strength and explosiveness. If you’re looking for strong and powerful legs these workouts will get you there.
- Endurance: The endurance runs utilized will have you getting outside or on the treadmill to build up your running speed and distance. The runs use High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) as a way to melt off the fat and build up your cardiovascular strength.
- Zen: Every ninja needs a limber body and a clear mind so these workouts consist of many stretching movements and even meditation. These are great routines to rise out of bed with or used to unwind with before bed. You’ll grow to love these after an intense strength or agility day!
- Behind the Game -
Behind the game Ninja Fitness is a well rounded functional fitness app which starts out at a beginner level and progressively becomes more advanced as you and your character level up. Every exercise and stretching movement is explained in a real-life video where a trainer will explain how to perform the movement with perfect form. No other app out there is combining strength training, running, and stretching into one cohesive routine that grows with you as you get better at each individual skill.
Ninja Fitness will keep you motivated with it’s fun, game-like atmosphere, but the real goal is to get you into great shape and the program behind it will.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixes twitter sharing bug
It is really a good motivating app for someone who wants a little fun and to get in shape. However it REALLY needs a way to access the music on my phone so that I can stay motivated while completing my workouts! Without music the longer workouts are super boring! I do love the explanation videos and the variety of ready made workouts. It is a lot of fun!!!
For someone (me) that is a huge gamer and occasional gym rat, this is great. I can get a good workout in and also level up my avatar.
What a great way to get in shape. I'm having a lot of fun with this app. Awesome!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 93.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Heckr LLC
- © 2013 Heckr LLC
Top In-App Purchases
- 10000 Ninja Stars$1.99
- 1000 Ninja Stars$0.99
- 10000000 Ninja Stars$4.99
- 1000000 Ninja Stars$3.99