Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
►EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help!
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
You can install Ninox on multiple iPads. To sync data with iCloud, you'll need the premium upgrade. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your Mac, you can get Ninox for Mac on the Mac App Store.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ninox 2.4 comes with new major features for Ninox Cloud databases:
• Embed charts and table views in your forms
• Share table views in various formats: HTML, PDF, XLSX, CSV, JSON
• Use the new REST API to integrate 3rd party applications
• Connect Ninox with Zapier to hundreds of services
• Automate sending of emails
• Manage multiple roles per user
• Restrict access to table views
Sharing table views, API, Zapier, email sending, roles & rights are enabled by Ninox Cloud services.
If you have any questions, please join our webinar or just give us a call:
2.4.3: Automated backups on Ninox Cloud, Ninox Private Cloud support
Ratings and Reviews
I think I just got burned...
I was very hopeful that someone finally put together a database that would just work, but while there are some advanced features for power users some very basic things are missing, making this thing absolutely useless. My biggest problem is that there isn't a way to give something multiple values - in the 'choice' field, you can pick from radio buttons, a combo box (all categories shown so you can select one), and 'switch' a scroller used to select the appropriate value. Each of these only selects one item(!) There's no way to create a list of attributes and select a few from that list. If I wanted to list something as red, striped and small, I would need three different choice fields. This is basic, rudimentary database stuff yet it's seemingly missing.
Also, laying out your page is frustrating. If you want to use the 'combo box' approach, good luck - it doesn't wrap around to show all of the possible selections. If your choices take up more than one line, they are cut off. Completely useless. I've only spent ½ an hour with it and I can't get it to do a couple of very basic things. These usability issues should have come up in beta testing - I really don't like paying money to 'test' what should be a functional product. Developers, If I somehow missed how to do these simple things, please advise here in the review. If I haven't, I hope you'll get back to work and add this basic functionality into your work to make this thing actually usable.
A Very Fine Database!
Reason I am giving this database is because it is an exceptionally fine database that can accomplish many things. I have tried many others that have failed to accomplish what this one has. It was very frustrating to me to find a good database. I used to use a different database which I enjoyed. When Apple started doing updates on its system, it no longer functioned. It’s maker created a different program which price was out of sight, especially for someone not using it for business purposes. Struggling for a good database became a challenge to me. This may lack in an area or two, but meets my satisfaction for what it does accomplish. It is satisfying enough to give it a five star!
Great Idea, Needs Some Tweaks
I’ve developed a fully functional database with multiple if/then statements. Enjoy how the look is seamless from Mac to iPad (EXCEPT IPHONE, THE IPHONE APP NEEDS WORK). I enjoy how I can save it into iCloud and access it across all devices. There are a few features I would like to see. I would also like to see the ability to easily recover deleted fields/databases. I would also like to see more customization options within forms, and views. Change color, text size, etc. I would like to see a way to create an approval workflow (for expense reports, time off, etc.)
Also, the functionality for the new Siri Shortcuts would be awesome. Would be great to have an icon shortcut that opens directly to our specified database!
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $14.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly $9.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.