Ninox Database for iPad
By Ninox Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
►EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are always happy to help!
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
You can install Ninox on multiple iPads. To sync data with iCloud, you'll need the premium upgrade. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your Mac, you can get Ninox for Mac on the Mac App Store.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year), US$ 99.99 (25 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (25 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Ninox 2.1 brings a lot of improvements all over the place. We worked hard on polishing but also implemented some nice features. To name a few:
• Propagate Ninox Calendar entries to your Mac / iOS Calendar
• Improved calendar controls
• Improved import options for Ninox Cloud Databases
• Date format selector for CSV file import
• Click on an email column to send emails to receipient lists
• Icons for radio buttons and switch fields
• Copy & paste in print layout designer
• Improved search in table views
• Teams can have a background image
Rights & roles:
• Visibility of columns in views now depends on access rights
• Access to change history is now restricatble
Extended scripting language:
• Counting loops: for i in range(from, to) do .. end
• Create arrays, like [1, 2, 3]
• Automatic repair of formulas
— New in release 2.0: Ninox Goes Team —
Additionally to iCloud sync for personal use, we added synchronization for teams:
• Invite your teammates and co-workers to collaborate while protecting your data with fine-grained access controls.
• Changes from one device will be immediately published to all other users.
• And the best thing is, your data will always be available -- even when there's no Internet connection.
Further improvements include:
• Redesign of the home screen
• Databases can be highlighted with individual colors and icons.
• Improved performance and stability
— Your feedback is welcome —
Please leave a review on the App Store. This will help us a lot to continue bringing free updates on the Mac, iPad and iPhone. Thanks a lot!
Release 2.1.1 fixes a problem with the location field.
I think I just got burned...
I was very hopeful that someone finally put together a database that would just work, but while there are some advanced features for power users some very basic things are missing, making this thing absolutely useless. My biggest problem is that there isn't a way to give something multiple values - in the 'choice' field, you can pick from radio buttons, a combo box (all categories shown so you can select one), and 'switch' a scroller used to select the appropriate value. Each of these only selects one item(!) There's no way to create a list of attributes and select a few from that list. If I wanted to list something as red, striped and small, I would need three different choice fields. This is basic, rudimentary database stuff yet it's seemingly missing.
Also, laying out your page is frustrating. If you want to use the 'combo box' approach, good luck - it doesn't wrap around to show all of the possible selections. If your choices take up more than one line, they are cut off. Completely useless. I've only spent ½ an hour with it and I can't get it to do a couple of very basic things. These usability issues should have come up in beta testing - I really don't like paying money to 'test' what should be a functional product. Developers, If I somehow missed how to do these simple things, please advise here in the review. If I haven't, I hope you'll get back to work and add this basic functionality into your work to make this thing actually usable.
I love Ninox. I originally purchased the Mac OS version because I needed something to replace FileMaker Pro—I had an old, incompatible version and wasn't going to pay $400 to upgrade.
Being used to the FM Pro, it took me a bit to get used to the ways of Ninox, but once I did—what a revelation! The cloud integration between the Mac OS and iOS versions is seamless, and you get both for a fraction of the cost of FM Pro.
Yes, there are some idiosyncrasies in the way they've designed the apps—particularly if you're used to FM—but once you understand their methodologies it all makes a lot of sense. Both the desktop and iOS apps are extremely fast and efficient, focusing on data and easy manipulation of it rather than bells and whistles. Which is not to say that the apps are underpowered. Far from it. There's a lot of depth here, including seamless relational capabilities and a programming language.
In short, it may take a little while to get used to it, but Ninox is well worth the effort.
Just what I was looking for!!
After trying many basic database apps, I finally found Ninox. It has almost all the features I needed and was pretty easy to learn. The biggest plus for me was the ability to sync through iCloud. I am also very happy to know this app is being maintained and improved which is why I rated this 5 stars. Hoping that a couple of features will be added like multi select, text wrap in views, and ability to create a view on 2 or more tables.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ninox Software GmbH
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly$29.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, annually$299.99
- Ninox Cloud 10 users, 20 GB, monthly$59.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly$9.99