Nirvana for GTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Getting Things Done® means knowing your next action. Nirvana is a cloud-based task manager that keeps you in sync.
- Unlimited to-dos
- Schedule tasks
- Filter items by time, energy, and labels
- Decide where to put your focus with Areas
- Sync across the web and all of your devices
“It's by far the best GTD app I have used (and I've tried them all!).” - Damian Surr
* FREE vs. PRO -- What's the difference? *
Nirvana is free to use for as long as you like, with an unlimited number of tasks, email task capture, rapid entry, the Focus list, and easy data export. Upgrade to enjoy unlimited projects, reference lists, and recurring tasks.
You can find out more about Nirvana and GTD on our website: nirvanahq.com.
If you have any questions or suggestions, send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter @NirvanaHQ, or on Facebook.
“Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.” –David Allen
What's New in Version 3.3.0
In this update, we’ve squashed a few more bugs that slipped by last time around.
In case you missed it, last update brought a fresh new look, 3D touch shortcuts, faster launch speed and date picking, and so much more!
Here’s a full list of the most recent improvements:
– Fresh new look & feel!
– Lots of performance tweaks under the hood. Faster launch speed.
– 3D Touch Home Screen Shortcuts: You can now quickly create items or jump straight to the Inbox or Focus list, right from your home screen.
– New infinite scrolling date picker for faster assignment of due and scheduled dates.
– Now you can filter by area while moving tasks.
– See assigned values for ‘Waiting for’ and ‘Scheduled’ while moving items.
– See last sync date info in pull to refresh.
– Custom URL schemes now work for iOS 10
– Lots and lots of bug fixes.
Thanks for using Nirvana!
Like Nirvana? Show us some love with a great rating!
Apps live and die by their App Store ratings and they’re reset every time we publish an update.
Having problems? We’re here to help
Learn more about the app at help.nirvanahq.com/ or give us a shout at nirvanahq.com/support
And remember: It’s not just about doing more, it’s about doing what matters.
Simple and straightforward
The recent update improved an app that was already very good! Hoping the next enhancement includes integration with Outlook and the ability to include attachments.
My go-to GTD app.
Perfect for GTD. Excellent web app that you can access on windows or mac. Mobile apps are speedy and the interface is nice.
Almost a 5...
I love that this app syncs across a web-based platform so I can sync to my PC at work, my Mac at home and everything in between. The workflow is clean and very GTD. My only wish - the was an Apple Watch capability to see your focus items and to dictate items to my inbox!