The NissanConnect® EV & Services** app is designed especially for owners and drivers of the Nissan LEAF®. The NissanConnect EV & Services** app lets you manage the unique features of your LEAF like charging the battery, adjusting climate controls and checking the battery status, all from your mobile device. You can also personalize the app dashboard with the features that you use the most.
LEAF drivers require an active subscription to access the features of NissanConnect EV**, but it is complimentary for the first three years of ownership.
Model year 2018 LEAF owners require an active subscription to NissanConnect EV with Services** powered by SiriusXM®. As an added security measure, a PIN is required before the Remote Door Lock/Unlock feature can be used. This PIN is established when enrolling in NissanConnect EV with Services**. If you have not yet enrolled in NissanConnect EV with Services** or need to re-set your PIN, download the NissanConnect EV & Services app or visit www.owners.nissanusa.com.
For more information on set up and using the NissanConnect EV & Services** app visit www.owners.nissanusa.com or contact a NissanConnect EV customer support agent at (877) NO GAS EV , Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central Time.
This app allows model year 2011-2017 LEAF owners to access these features**:
•Remote Start Charge
•Remote Battery Status Check
•Remote Climate Control On/Off
•Remote Climate Control Timer
•My Car Finder (MY16 and MY17)
•Plug-in Reminder Notification
•Charge Complete Notification
This app allows model year 2018 LEAF owners to access these features**:
•All of the features listed above for MY11-17 vehicles, plus:
•My Car Finder*
•Remote Door Lock/Unlock*
•Remote Horn & Lights*
•Curfew, boundary and speed alerts*
* Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options.
** Available services/features may be shown. Compatible connected device may be required. Only use services/features and device when safe and legal to do so. Subject to GPS and wireless network availability and connection, and system/technology limitations. Text rates/data usage/subscription may apply. Some services/features provided by companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control and may be discontinued at any time. For more information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
- Bug fixes.
- For questions regarding NissanConnect EV & Services, please contact a NissanConnect EV customer support agent at (877) NO GAS EV.
Ratings and Reviews
Please support 3D Touch/iOS Widget and the new Siri Shortcuts
1. When it’s available to the public, please support the newly-announced iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts! Like Alexa, please add support for Siri! Now that Apple supports it and makes it easy for you, being able to create my own Siri trigger phrase for certain actions would be amazing, and it would circumvent most speed-related issues with the app since we could directly send the command we want. If I could simply raise my new Apple Watch and say “Turn on my car’s air conditioner” or “Leaf climate control” you’d have something pretty special here that won’t cost you anything but a little time to implement this new feature! Plus, being able to include my Leaf in an automated Siri Shortcuts sequence would be stellar! For example, we could include our Leaf in a “Going home” shortcut/sequence that could include messaging a partner, triggering a smart home device, and more.
2. 3D Touch for quick actions like turning on AC or locking doors, etc. Similar to my request above, it’d be nice to 3D/Force touch the app icon to *quickly* trigger some most-used actions. Then I wouldn’t necessarily have to wait for the app’s data to refresh upon launch when I simply want to send a 1-way command.
I’m so disappointed nice app when it works 99 percent of the tome it won’t connect Nissan can’t fix it! Seriously of all things Nissan Connect must work to make this Leaf worth owning. So DISAPPOINTING please Nissan fix this Application! for this app to have a 1 star rating is a sad statement for you to make about your remote capability with today’s electric car movement. If I had known this issue existed I would of made another choice in purchasing an electric car. Oh yes been at Nissan dealer for day they finally replace 3g receiver worked for 4 days now back to the same old stuff NO CONNECT.....
When I try to turn on the air conditioning, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I have AC as one of my presets, but I never know if it was actually turned on or not. There’s nothing that tells me whether or not the air conditioning/climate control is actually on or not from the home screen. This needs to be remedied. Plus as others have observed, it is extremely slow. It’s painful.
- Nissan North America Inc.
- 133.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Nissan North America Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.