Why Use Nivesh.com
- Easy account opening
We help you quickly open your mutual fund account and start investing. With us, you don’t need a demat account to start buying mutual funds.
- Easy fund selection & investment
We have tried to make it simpler for you to select the right mutual fund scheme for your financial goals. Once you have shortlisted the schemes, you can go ahead and buy in 3 simple clicks!
- No account opening charges
We don’t levy any charges from our customers. There are no demat charges as well.
- Live portfolio tracking
You can see your portfolio value any-time by logging into nivesh.com website or mobile app.
- Human connect
Financial matters require discussion and we have humans to help you in the process. You can either call us or get in touch with our distributors in your location.
What Types of Transactions are Possible
You can do following types of transactions for mutual funds in India
• Systematic Investment Plan (SIP): Regular monthly investments in mutual funds
• One-time lump sum
• Sell / Redemption: Withdraw money from your mutual fund investments
• Switch: Shift your investment from one scheme to another of the same mutual fund
• Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP): You can withdraw / sell your investments at fixed interval
• Systematic Transfer Plan (STP): You can shift your investment from one scheme to another at fixed interval. It works within a mutual fund.
• Instant Redemption: For some liquid schemes, you can instantly redeem your investments upto Rs. 50,000.
What Financial Goals can be Achieved
• Build Long-Term Wealth: Suitable for meeting long-term goals with more than 3 years horizon
• Save Tax: Suitable for saving taxes under Section 80C. Provides lowest lock-in among other tax saving options
• Meet Short-term Goals: Suitable for superior tax adjusted returns for surplus funds over one year
• Plan for Retirement: Suitable for building wealth for post retirement life
• Save for Children: Suitable for accumulating funds for children education / marriage
• Regular Income: Suitable for superior tax adjusted returns for regular income over more than 3 years horizon
Which Mutual Funds are Available
You can buy-sell following mutual funds schemes through nivesh.com
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund
Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
BOI AXA Mutual Fund
Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
Edelweiss Mutual Fund
Escorts Mutual Fund
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
IDBI Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Fund
Indiabulls Mutual Fund
Invesco Mutual Fund
JM Financial Mutual Fund
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund
LIC Mutual Fund
Mahindra Mutual Fund
Mirae Asset Management
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
Peerless Mutual Fund
PPFAS Mutual Fund
Principal Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund
Shriram Mutual Fund
Sundaram Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund
Taurus Mutual Fund
Union Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund
- Providential Advisory Services Private Limited
- 63.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PROVIDENTIAL ADVISORY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.