Get the best news, traffic and weather coverage in New Jersey with the new NJ1015.com app. Listen to the live stream from your favorite hosts on WKXW-FM Radio and tweet or call the show directly from within the app. Receive timely notifications on breaking news, traffic, weather and more. Save articles for reading later and share on Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to New Jersey 101.5 anytime, anywhere
- Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
- Read the latest news, watch videos and view photo galleries — all about New Jersey
- Get instant traffic and weather alerts for anywhere in New Jersey
- Look ahead to New Jersey’s forecast with meteorologist Dan Zarrow
- Apple CarPlay mode lets you to stay focused on the road while listening live
- Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
- Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
- Notifications: Never miss breaking news, or the latest insights (and laughs) from your favorite shows
- Play music in the background with full controls
- Share the latest news via Facebook & Twitter
- Call the show or Tweet @NJ1015 from within the app
- Supports AirPlay feature for wireless streaming to your AirPlay-compatible device
- 3D Touch added for iOS Devices
Help us make the NJ1015.com app even better! We’ve got lots of features planned. Share your feedback and suggest improvements by clicking the "App Feedback" link in the app's menu.
Bug fix for AR Scavenger Hunt challenges
Ratings and Reviews
Too many issues
As other reviewers have said, the current ap has much to be desired with respect to integrating commercials with programming. I’ve contacted the station a few times and was assured they were working on it. One small example is when I try to listen to the station before 6 am (I usually turn it on at 545) most of that time is filled with commercials. Each time I open the ap I have to listen to one of 2 really long commercials. Then at least 4 short commercials follow. This never changes. It wastes time and it won’t even let me blank out my screen because if I do it shuts down And I have to hear it all over again. It’s frustrating and I find myself not wanting to tune in at all. It’s probably time to move on. I don’t need this first thing in the morning when all I want to hear is traffic, weather, and news.
Love it but hate it right now
I’ve been using this app every day since it came out and have loved it. I listen no matter where I go, even to Nicaragua! Like having a little bit of Jersey with me. But the app has become unbearable. I think it’s “shuffling” of commercials has led to it becoming very unreliable. When I first started using the app I had no trouble, recently it needed minor prompting from me to keep going (opening the app and then it would get through it’s buffer). Now I hear one commercial and it gets stuck buffering. I can’t listen anymore. I’ll keep checking back to see if it’s improved, but for now I guess I’m off to another station...
Love 101.5... listen everyday. But already listen to too many ads on air... Harry’s razors, solar, csi group. Gets very old very fast. Now I have to listen to more ads on the app. I’d rather switch and pay for satellite radio than continue to listen to commercials every 10 minutes. Radio station used to be so great years ago. This app was a good attempt but again I can’t stand the constant ads. Lots of loading time, lots of crashes. =( Will give it a few more tires but unlikely to keep the app unless the commercial / ad nonsense is removed. =\
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.