Since 1985, the MEL system has become one of the most successful shared services programs in the state's history - saving New Jersey taxpayers over $1.1 billion to date. The MEL is a governmental entity that provides excess insurance and services to 19 local Joint Insurance Funds (JIFs) representing over 72% of local governments in New Jersey including 375 municipalities, 72 utility authorities, 89 housing authorities and 39 Fire/First Aid Districts. With an annual budget of $210 million and a statutory surplus of over $175 million, New Jersey's MEL system is the largest municipal property/casualty risk pool in the country.
This mobile app facilitates communication, education, and response.
- Princeton Strategic Communications Group LLC
- 33.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Municipal Excess Liability Joint Insurance Fund
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.