Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NJ.com brings you a fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read. Get all the same content you enjoy from NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
- Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
- View and share opinions with article comments
- Notification options for receiving Breaking News
- Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
- Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
- Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite topics, towns and teams.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Performance, stability and UI improvements.
To echo others, many pictures don't match the story, etc. The biggest issue with this app though is that it does not empty it's cache nor is there a way to do so, therefore after a few months it's taking up over 1gb of space.
I like using this to read on the iPad because the website isn't always the easiest to navigate, so with a few small fixes this app would be great.
You really need to correct this app. The pictures don't match the articles and the links for certain items pertaining to an article aren't in the body of the text.
Love New Jersey, but....
Needs to play easier with one press, photos should be able to zoom, and bigger texts.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New Jersey On-Line LLC
- © 2013 New Jersey On-Line LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.