This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NJ.com brings you a fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read. Get all the same content you enjoy from NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
- Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
- View and share opinions with article comments
- Notification options for receiving Breaking News
- Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
- Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
- Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite topics, towns and teams.
What's New in Version 3.7.7
App keeps improving for ease of use
Layout and links are more logical now. Nicely done though I hope more fine tuning will occur. Not sure if they can change the intrusive ad format esp w/ those annoying gossip-type links to other sites (they seem to be endemic) but it’s easier to use and the sportswriters and columnists are especially good... and the Rutgers sports coverage is outstanding.
Would be nice if when clicking on the story you want to read, that the article actually be there, and not another link to “View the Slideshow” which then takes you to the actual article. So many of the headlines are presented this way now. They’re not even slideshows usually either, so why can’t the article just be there in the initial link? It’s frustrating.
What's going on, over there
Since moving I like to keep up to date with happening from the old neighborhoods and areas around the state. It's an easy app to use, ands lads pretty fast for being 700O+ miles away.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 3.7.7
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New Jersey On-Line LLC
- © 2013 New Jersey On-Line LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.