Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NJ.com brings you a fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read. Get all the same content you enjoy from NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
- Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
- View and share opinions with article comments
- Notification options for receiving Breaking News
- Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
- Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
- Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite topics, towns and teams.
What's New in Version 3.7.2
• Feature Improvements and bug fixes.
Tip: You can save an article to read later by tapping on the Star icon at the top of the article screen. You can get to your saved articles by going to the Menu, then selecting ‘Saved’.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendations, please keep them coming. If you like the app please consider leaving a review.
Up to date!
I love the fact that news are updated on this app within hours of something happening instead of waiting to see or read it the next day! Keeps me informed of events and high school sports that my children are in!
better than before
The app has been among the worst I have ever used, however it's getting better. Still loads blank black pages and video doesn't fill screen on my iPhone, but it is getting more usable and more stable. but still has a ways to go. keep pluggin away at it.
All the news I need!
Great up-to--the-minute news about my local area. It's always my first place to go for news and events. Cheers and Jeers is my favorite!!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 3.7.2
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New Jersey On-Line LLC
- © 2013 New Jersey On-Line LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.