Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NJ.com brings you a fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read. Get all the same content you enjoy from NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
- Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
- View and share opinions with article comments
- Notification options for receiving Breaking News
- Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
- Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
- Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite topics, towns and teams.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Performance and stability improvements.
Worst update in the world
This recent "update" is the worst thing to ever happen. The navigation and readability is now horrible. I used to use the old app 3-4 times a day and read all NJ news. Now, I honestly don't read anything because I can't be bothered with this app. Please offer a way to use the old version as I'm sure 100% of your viewers would chose to rollback to the previous version. Don't fix what ain't broke... And make it a broke POS! Bring back the feature to text stories too.
Images load seemingly at random
Images are often unrelated to the article
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 29, 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: New Jersey On-Line LLC
- © 2013 New Jersey On-Line LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.