Nkyea Twi Phrasebook
By Nkyea Learning Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twi Phrasebook is the premier iPhone and iPad Twi phrase book and dictionary designed to teach beginner to intermediate Asante Twi speaking, listening and reading skills using simple everyday words and phrases.
Using Twi Phrasebook you will:
1. Learn over 3600 phrases contained in 23 in-depth topics to help you build a broad Twi vocabulary
2. Record, play back and compare with native speakers to improve your speaking skills and fluency
3. Take challenging quizzes to reinforce your reading and listening skills
In a nutshell, we created Twi Phrasebook because we want people to understand Twi so that they will be able to:
1. Speak it with their Ghanaian spouses, relatives and friends
2. Teach their children to speak Twi too
3. Speak it with their Ghanaian coworkers
4. Speak it on volunteer missions while in Ghana
5. Listen to and understand Twi radio shows
6. Listen to and understand the lyrics of highlife and hiplife songs
7. Watch and understand Twi TV programs and movies
Download Twi Phrasebook now and you'll be speaking Twi in no time. If you like the app, support it by rating it in the app store and don't forget to tell your friends to get it too. Thank you.
NOTE: If the app is a bit unstable, delete it from your device and download it again. It should work fine.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Fixed a bug which causes the app to crash during a word or phrase search.
Very great app
I am so excited to hear about this app. It works great in my iPhone. I will recommend it to anyone who wanted to learn twi. I have been looking for ways to learn the TWI language and also help others who wanted to know the TWI but no books are available for that. I am thankful for this idea of learning right here in your phone. Thanks and keep up with the good works. Ayekoo!
Best TWI app out there
This app has really helped out learning basic expressions. I have some family of a friend that moved from Ghana, so I use this to practice speaking. Although, they say a lot of what is on here is only spoken in literature, the info on this app beats all others I looked into.
This app is absolutely great for anyone looking to learn basic twi. From the quizzes to the voice of a native speaker this is fabulous app and highly recommended.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nana Sarpong
- © Nkyea Learning Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.