Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The "NM" Assistant Software is aimed at assisting the parameters configuration of NAZA-M. In addition to the accurate real-time flight data display, there is also another new feature - "Remote Parameter Adjustment".You only need an IOS equipment that supports Bluetooth 4.0 (such as: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 3/4,). During the flight, you can adjust the gain value of the aircraft any time to make it more stable. At the same time, it supports data import and export and will backup in to the Clouds Server. It gives a seamless switching and will automatically save your data.
- No need of a laptop computer
- No need of drivers
- No need of data line
- It supports Remote Parameter Adjustment
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Clouds Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your equipment.
- Both Chinese and English versions are available.
- Support Remote Parameter Adjustment.
- Real-time flight data display.
- Basic Settings: Aircraft, Mounting, RC, Gain, Tools-Compass Calibration/IMU Calibration.
- Advanced Settings: Motor, F/S, IOC, Gimbal, Voltage.
- Import-Export Parameters.
- Restore MC default settings.
What's New in Version 1.3.11
Fix some bugs for iOS7.
This app works awesome and much less hassle than using the USB cable with a PC. Everything that the software can do is in the app! Good job DJI!
Happy Apple owner
Glad I don't have to borrow someone's computer to make simple adjustments anymore.
However, the Rudd monitoring/calibration is non responsive. It works fine, but there is data lost.
I haven't had any problems works just like connected to usb
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 1.3.11
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- © Copyright 2013 DJI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.