This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The "NM" Assistant Software is aimed at assisting the parameters configuration of NAZA-M. In addition to the accurate real-time flight data display, there is also another new feature - "Remote Parameter Adjustment".You only need an IOS equipment that supports Bluetooth 4.0 (such as: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 3/4,). During the flight, you can adjust the gain value of the aircraft any time to make it more stable. At the same time, it supports data import and export and will backup in to the Clouds Server. It gives a seamless switching and will automatically save your data.
- No need of a laptop computer
- No need of drivers
- No need of data line
- It supports Remote Parameter Adjustment
- It uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Clouds Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your equipment.
- Both Chinese and English versions are available.
- Support Remote Parameter Adjustment.
- Real-time flight data display.
- Basic Settings: Aircraft, Mounting, RC, Gain, Tools-Compass Calibration/IMU Calibration.
- Advanced Settings: Motor, F/S, IOC, Gimbal, Voltage.
- Import-Export Parameters.
- Restore MC default settings.
What's New in Version 1.3.12
Repaired flash back problem in iOS9.
App works with iOS 9 now! Thank you!!!!
Thank you for the update. The app works flawlessly now with iOS 9. I use the app with three different multirotors and I was lost without it. No more using my laptop.
Worked great until the new IOS update
Thanks dji for making the fixes. All good!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 1.3.12
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- © Copyright 2015 DJI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.