Finding grave sites at the Punchbowl Cemetery, or National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, just got faster and easier!
NMCP Finder provides gravesite location assistance to over 56,000 burials at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in the Punchbowl Crater in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
• Search for burials by name (by last name, or first name, or last name and first name) or date (birth or death).
• Select grave markers by tapping on them.
• Enter columbarium courts by tapping on them.
• View information about burials on the map, or individual niches in the columbaria, by tapping on them.
• Locate your current location.
NMCP Finder is a fully native iOS app, independently developed to take advantage of the performance features of iOS 7.
• Fixed colors of grave highlights that became incorrect with iOS 7.1.
• Latest burial data.
Ratings and Reviews
The best cemetery app I've seen
This is the most intuitive easiest to use cemetery app I've seen. It also beats out almost all of the interactive web sites I've used. I'm on the Board of an historic cemetery, and have looked at many different apps and websites. Nothing matches this for pure location and ID of a grave within the cemetery.
Great App, but needs updating
Great App that works really well. However, it needs updating as it's been over 2 years since it was last updated, and so more recent burials or niche creations are missing.
Otherwise, a great app!
Truly a remarkable app for families and friends who have love ones resting at Punchbowl.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.