Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relax more, sailing with the new marine-App for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Entertainment and navigation at sea have never been so much fun. Now your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch can connect to your ship's network and navigation system and give you all the important information quickly and easily in your hand.
Whether it is navigation data, wind speed or water depth, your new crew member "NMEAremote" shows at a glance everything that you need to know.
Be mobile and connect your iPhone to all your NMEA devices over WLAN with a NMEA/RS232 - WiFi converter such as "Miniplex-2Wi", "iMux", "iAIS", "Seamate 1A LITE" or a computer with the appropriate software.
● NMEA 0183/2000 compatible, combine with any marine network
● Alarms: Many preconfigured alarms (e.g. Anchoralarm) either showing a popup, coloring the display or playing a sound
● multifunction display
● bold, easy to read displays
● easy to use chapter and page control
● Favorite Pages, Page Roll
● several Display themes
● NMEA log / visiual indicator for NMEA activity
● Rules: Block, Mask Time and TalkerID for each NMEA sentence
● independent configurable units for speed, distance, depth, wind speed
● iPad fullscreen support
● many features for updates planned
● CoreLocation (internal iPhone location interface)
● 'Miniplex-2Wi', 'Seamate 1A Lite', 'Sailmon', 'Digital Yacht iAIS & WLN10' , 'iMux', 'GNS 5870 MFI', 'XB 8000 / Watch Mate Vision', 'DMKBox', 'Simrad / B&G GoFree™', 'EXPOUND2K', 'comar NMEA-2-Wifi', 'nke NMEA Wifi Interface'
● any NMEA/RS232-WiFi Bridge
Displayed Data (if available from marine network or calculated)
● GPS: LAT/LON, COG/SOG, BTW, DTW, VMG, XTE, TTG (calculated from DTW/ VMG), satellites in view & azimuth, elevation, SNR
● Sounder: depth (surface/keel), min/max depth
● Weather: app. & true wind, app. & true close hauled, max. wind speed, Beaufort (from true wind speed), wind direction (from true wind angle and heading), water & air temperature, air pressure, humidity, wave height, current set & drift
● Velocity: current speed, max. speed, VMG, log / trip
● Heading: magnetic / true heading, deviation, variation, turn (difference between heading and COG)
● GLL, RMC, RMB, VTG, XTE, GGA, GSA, GSV, ZDA
● VHW, VLW, VBW
● MWD, MWV, MDA, VWR, VWT, MTW, MTA, MMB, MHU, MWH, VDR, VPW
● DBT, DPT
● HDG, HDM, HDT
● PBGTTBS, PBGTVMG, PSILTBS
For any questions, support or suggestions please send an e mail to email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Bugfixes in Display Editor and NMEA 2000 handling.
Apologies to the users who had issues with the last update. This update fixes the crash with the display editor.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: zapfware
- © 2013 Michael Zapf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Display Editor$2.99
- Engine Data$3.99
- NMEA 2000Free
- NMEA Server$1.99