NMR Solvent Peaks is a conveniently-searchable version of the ungainly table of NMR data most organic chemists keep a copy of nearby. Instead of searching through the table for a peak near your unidentified peak, just enter your solvent and the peak's multiplicity and location and you'll have a short list of candidate impurities.
NMR Solvent Peaks has support for searching both proton and carbon data, and references the widely-distributed 2010 Organometallics paper by Gregory Fulmer and coworkers and the 2016 OPRD paper by Gregory Whiteker and coworkers.
- search proton data by solvent, multiplicity, and ppm
- search carbon data by solvent and ppm
- optionally exclude compounds you don't expect to see
- rearrange solvents list to prioritize those you use most
- select "?" for ppm to see a list of all impurities in the app's database
New in this version:
- The Process Update: find peaks for process chemistry-friendly impurities like MEK, CPME, and the light alcohol acetates.
- Search results with too many peaks for narrow screens are now visible by scrolling to the right
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and super handy. No more squinting at a solvent table trying to pick out a number from a forest of other numbers. No more using a straight edge to find me the right column or row. Just input the shift, splitting, and you are solid. 🆒
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.