Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monophonic synthesizer musical instruments
-- Waves : Saw, Pulse, Triangle, Sine
-- Control1 : Modifying the waveform
-- Control2 : Depth of modulation produced with LFO1
-- Waves : Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine
-- OSC MOD( to OSC1) : Ring, Sync, Ring Sync
-- Waves : Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine, Noise
- Type : Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Stop
- Filter EG
- AMP EG1
- AMP EG2
- LFO 1
-- Waves : Sine ,Saw1, Saw2, Square1, Square2, Triangle1, Triangle2
-- Freq : 0.0 ~ 20.0
- LFO 2
- - Waves : Sine ,Saw1, Saw2, Square1, Square2, Triangle1, Triangle2
-- Freq : 0.0 ~ 60.0
- Sources : LFO1, LFO2, OSC3, FILTER EG, AMP EG1, AMP EG2, KEY PAD, ACCEL1, ACCEL2
- Destinations : OSC1 FREQ, OSC2 FREQ, OSC3 FREQ, AMP, CUTOFF, OSC1 PAN, OSC2 PAN, OSC3 PAN
- Up, Down, UpDown1, UpDown2, Ramdom
- Stereo Delay, Cross Delay, L/R Delay
- 30 preset sounds (A.1 ~ E.6)
- 6 user default sounds (F.1 ~ F.6)
- To save the current program settings, press the WRITE button for one second or more.
- To change to the preset programs, press the WRITE button for five seconds or more.
- 44.1kHz Stereo
Important : When "NNN MONO" is used with iPhone3G, the response of touch is delayed a little.
What's New in Version 1.4
Added Support for CoreMidi USB with Camera Connection Kit on iPad.(Note On/Off only)
Unique and customizable synth
I've used this synth for a while and really like the sound. Recently I took the time to explore some of the controls and was surprised to find a lot of interesting functionality that I initially missed. There are some capabilities that I haven't seen in any other apps like patching the output of one oscillator into the input of another or assigning accelerometer control to oscillator speed or cutoff. Also building waveforms from scratch by assigning the amplitude of each harmonic.
The interface is minimal, which I really like, but needs more documentation especially of some of the more unusual control features. There is also some midi input and output functions that seem to have major potential but I haven't been able to try them out yet and there is no documentation for them unfortunately.
Easily worth $2. Get it now.
One my favorites. Simple and tweakable.
This is my go to keyboard app for live performances. I love it but would love to see a few small tweaks:
1. iPad compatibility (stretching it on the iPhone works okay, but full support would be preferred)
2. Allow rotation (the app only works in a fixed orientation, and it's upside down than what I would prefer)
3. Copy/pasting presets (it would be nice to be able to copy a setting from bank C1 and move it to C2 and make a slight tweak)
OSC works perfectly with Reaktor. Really weird, love it!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 02, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kazuyuki Okamoto
- © Kazuyuki Okamoto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.