Coffee addiction is a real thing, and not many people are willing to admit that. Since it is legal, and our culture finds no problems with it, coffee flies under the radar as a normal way of life, but it can cause severe problems in your life, just like any other addiction.
Coffee Addiction Calendar addresses the need to quit coffee, and helps you become accountable for making the changes happen!
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your coffee addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about coffee addiction, and reasons to stop drinking coffee.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge to drink coffee by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Here are our top 10 reasons to quit drinking coffee:
1. The caffeine in coffee increases your stress hormone production
Catecholamines (or stress hormones) are increased with coffee consumption. This also increases your insulin production which causes inflammation which in turn ends up making you feel sluggish.
2. Coffee decreases insulin sensitivity
When you are less sensitive to insulin, your cells are tricked into not responding appropriately to blood sugar levels. High blood sugar can lead to deterioration of your arteries and eventual increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. Increase of the release of diterpenes into your system
Diterpenes have been linked to increased levels of LDL, VLDL, and triglycerides. Coffee addiction will perpetuate these issues and you will constantly have to monitor your levels.
4. Drinking coffee increases your anxiety
Coffee stimulates your adrenal glands, which activates your “fight or flight” response. This increases your anxiety and you may feel as if you are in a constant state of panic or nervousness.
5. Did we mention the financial benefits of quitting coffee?
Coffee is expensive! If you are brewing your own coffee, you still have to purchase the equipment to brew it. If you are going to Starbucks every day, you are spending money on that. Average coffee addicts report an average savings of $2000 a year after quitting coffee.
6. Stop the jitters
Everyone who has drunk coffee before knows what the jitters are. The sudden burst of energy that comes from drinking coffee is usually not channeled properly for maximum production, and you end up just shaking because of the excess energy.
7. Addiction and reliance to coffee
We are here because we know that coffee addiction is a thing. Any addiction can have serious repercussions if not properly checked. If you find yourself needing coffee at all times, this is an addiction that you need to break if you want to have a stable life.
8. Sleep like a baby
Have you ever been up at night after a day of drinking coffee and wondered why you cannot sleep? Chances are it is the coffee. From everything mentioned previously, you can understand why this is the case. From adrenal production to jitters, these are some things that you do not want in your life.
9. More stable mood
The life of a coffee addict is up and down like a roller coaster. You are down when you don’t have it, and up when you do have it. Quitting coffee will make you mind more stable and keep you on a level playing field.
10. Healthier teeth
No more stains on your teeth! Really, there are not many long term benefits to drinking coffee, so take the step now and really work on breaking the addiction.
If you are struggling with a coffee addiction, simply download No Coffee Calendar now and break free of your reliance to coffee. The app is FREE!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Ad remove and unlock features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.