Drug addiction among young adults is on the rise. With Drugs being so readily available, it is no surprise that not many people realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. The No Drugs Calendar can help you put an end to your Drug addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your addiction to Drugs.
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your Drug addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about Drug addiction, and reasons to quit.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Doing Drugs overloads your serotonin receptors and decreases your motivation to meet new people. This can destroy your life if you let it. Don't let Drug addiction get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
Join the No Drugs movement and stop doing drugs now! This lifestyle change will bring a new outlook to you and help you overcome. People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self-control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without Drugs in your life. Not only will this app help you stop doing drugs, but it will help you become more social.
Take a look at our top 10 reasons to quit using Drugs:
1. Stop the pain!
When you are addicted to drugs, everything you do becomes more painful when you are not on the drugs. Eventually this will fade, but it can be grueling at first, which is why people become addicts in the first place.
2. Change your life
When you look back on your life, do you want to see the person who was addicted to drugs and not contributing to society? I don't think so.
3. Regain your self-esteem
Drugs will get you into a cycle of self-loathing and hate. This is a situation that no one wants to be in. When you are addicted to drugs, you start to think that you are worthless and no one likes you.
4. Be a good parent
It is not just you suffering from a drug addiction; your children are suffering too. Children need a role model to look up to and if that role model is addicted to drugs, then they are going to see that as normal. Even if they never see you use drugs, children will gravitate towards that state of mind.
5. Be a loving spouse
Drug use negatively affects relationships, whether its friendships, dating relationships, families, or marriages. Your spouse needs you to be there for them emotionally and physically. When you are using drugs, you are not there emotionally.
6. Stop being embarrassed
When you are addicted to drugs, pretty much everything you do can be embarrassing. Your family and friends will stop inviting you to places simply because you make a fool out of yourself.
7. Remember the good times
Being addicted to drugs prevents you from remembering the good experiences in life. You absolutely do not need drugs to have a good time, and when you start remembering things more, you will appreciate the good times even more.
8. Be respected by your peers
As a child, you looked up to your parents because they provided for you and gave you unconditional love. At this stage in your life, you need to feel respected in that same way, but the more you use drugs, the less opportunity you are going to have to be respected.
9. Provide for your family
According to Clarity Detox, the average drug addict spends approximately $2,100 - $4,200 per month on various drugs, mainly heroin.
10. Develop more friendships When you are a drug user, you put your friends on the back burner and using drugs take precedent to being a good friend. You used to know what it was like to be a good friend before you started using drugs, right?
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 51 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad, unlock more features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.