Are you brave enough to play No Gravity? You’ll need steady nerves and a strong heart to fly around dangerous obstacles, face hostile environments and use deadly weapons to accomplish your missions and protect your people.
In a distant future, spread across thousands of colonies, the empire is under attack from a mysterious, unknown sickness that is affecting people’s minds. So far, you’ve been able to remain healthy but you don’t know for how much longer.
As one of the few survivors of this bewildering plague, it’s up to you to seek out and destroy the enemy that unleashed this madness. If you don’t, there remains no hope for your planet or your people
This is not a job for wimps. No Gravity is fast-paced and full of action. You’ll need to draw on your deepest level of calm bravado to succeed in these dangerous missions.
When you’re ready, choose your character and one of six customizable ships. Each one is equipped with an impressive array of weapons, so you’ll have plenty of tools at hand for the job. Whether you need lasers or ion blasters, everything is there to help you win the war against your hostile enemy.
Once in your ship, you’ll fly through space, skimming over six different worlds, moving along underground craters and through massive asteroids fields. You need to keep your wits about you or it’s game over before you’ve accomplished your mission.
You’re not alone out there, though. Allied ships will accompany you through the hostile space stations, help you destroy enemy bases and clear mine fields. As the mysteries of the surrounding space unfold, be prepared to unleash your firepower on anything that gets in your way. You must be unstoppable in order to save your people.
It’s not all hard work. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of entertainment. There are massive explosions, an assortment of ships and weapons, 2 difficulty modes and you can even take on your missions in the first or third person views.
Did you do well on your mission? Great, now you can reap the rewards of success. Go ahead and unlock your Achievements section to grab your bonus new ship paint, artwork or something else that strikes your fancy.
Have a look at some of the features you get when you download No Gravity:
• Incredible, fast-paced, non-stop action
• This is the iPhone version of the PSP for Playstation favorite
• Full frame rate
• Massive explosions and damages
• Play in first or third person view
• Select from 5 characters and 5 space ships
• Each ship available in 4 different colors
• Choose from 6 different, awesome weapons
• Reward system with achievements to unlock
• High definition, 3D engine optimized for the iPhone and iPad / Pro. Support for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6/6+, with Metal Graphics support.
• Multitouch, accelerometer and game controller support.
In app purchases available:
• Full version features: 31 levels and 6 episodes, no ads.
• Ship pack features: Unlock a 4th character 'anderson' with maximum fire power and shield, and double the number of skins for all other ships.
Are you still here? Hurry up and download No Gravity now! Your people and your destiny await you.
See this App in action here:
We bring you regular updates and new features to enhance your experience. Enjoy! This update improves boot load time and other bug fixes and enhancements for iOS 12, fixes the end-of-level teleporter animation. Adds and improves support for the latest iPhone X / XR / XS
Ratings and Reviews
App always crashes before episode 2
Doesn’t work with Game Pad
Thought it would work with my ipega game pad. Sadly, no. The game looks like fun, but, can’t play because the Icade option is an epic fail.
Not even worth the download
I attempted to use the game, but after the download and all, I open the app yet find that all of the touch interfaces have been inverted. Buttons are activated on the opposite side of the screen from where they appear. If the button is on the top of the screen you have to hit the bottom. Even the accelerometer controls were backwards. Tilt the iPad left and the ship goes right. Fix my our game people. It looks fun, but it's impossible to play.
- Stephane Denis
- 158.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 1996-2018 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and No Gravity are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Retail Version $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.