This game with quirky pixel style, interesting plot,and reverse gaming experience,is sure to surprise you！
The legend is to be unearthed! Full of familiar bridges of RPG , the unique game「hero is too arrogant 」series, which is now full of hunting block, and is fully resurrected on the iPhone (iPad). The player must destroy the block with his pickel, so that he can summon the monster to fight back「hero」, who go closer to the puzzle. In addition, you can「catch」 the hero, 「dig」new monster and magic objects, and 「evolution」 the monster Legion, with your original powerful Legion to deal with those who are too arrogant!
- reverse the game experience, destroy god, defeat the brave and conquer the world.
- the evolutionary biologic chain of magic
- synchronizing operation to eliminate the extremes of manipulation
- the interesting character sets the dialogue
- dungeon formation
- a total of 64 cards in the world, 64 in the world
-200+ magic, 200+ warriors collect
-20+BGM music 150+ sound performance
- multiple material collection
- the evolution of the rich magic
New content coming soon. thank you like our game.
▪player can dig brick in Mine
▪monster gets magic attack
▪player can buy item by potency
▪some bug fixed
▪potency pruchase fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Flawed but fun
It is a testament to how good this game can be that I actually spent the $7 on limitless energy. That said, there are several major problems.
The English is not well translated. There is at least one prominent UI button that is completely untranslated. The game is very grind heavy, which is ok since it’s pretty fun to play, but grinding for the potency you need to evolve your troops can mean spending 30seconds in a level and then 30 seconds on the loading screen, unskippable and repetitive dialogue, and the flashing warning sign for the boss that could die in half a second. Evolving troops costs potency but sometimes the game doesn’t tell you how much you need.
Even after spending $8 on limitless energy, the game still hits me up for cash for additional potency, additional tools and additional mining hero slots. And rare monsters.
Great game but bad way of pay system
The game is a puzzle game that has the aspect of like bejeweled with a slight twist. The stamina system is what got me. They try to casually make some humor off the stamina and pay system to make it seem okay throughout your tutorial. If you're a person that can wait 8 hours per play go right ahead or have money to spend $7 for an unlimited amount of stamina then sure go do it. It's a thing that I might've invested if I played longer, but you get about 5 plays then it hits you with the hard stamina paywall.
Clicking on mine shows an error
Rather than detecting the error and fixing your characters for you, the dev added an option to reset your mine. What happens is you lose all the heroes you had in the mine. You probably lose any items that were there.
- dan jiang
- 130.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 SEAStories Studio Co,.Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Bottomless(infinity) $4.99
- Expand 4 Extra Dig Position $0.99
- Buy 10000 Potency $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.