Gmail, reinvented for people
Each bulk-email container (Inbox, Sent, Archived…) typically has large amounts of unsorted stuff dumped into them. It’s a guaranteed mess
Unlike other email apps, No Inbox app does *not* have bulk-email containers (Inbox, Sent, Archived…)
Instead, it organizes according to the *person* one is in communication with… and without attempting to make email into chat-messaging
This frequently transforms a big mess into something neat & simple
WHO IS IT FOR?
No Inbox is well suited for both the casual user and the power user
No Inbox organizes & maintains large numbers of emails or email accounts, almost automatically. For many, No inbox can make pursuing "inbox zero" unnecessary
Make logical lists with important emails, e.g.
• Expense Receipts
• Holiday tickets, bookings…
• Project X
• Very important To-Do
Designed in Northern California
After the Free Trial No Inbox will continue to fully function, with the exception of having limited sending
- Unlimited Sending (of emails)
- Subscription options of 2, 6 or 12 months
- 2 mo. $1.49, 6 mo. $3.49, 12 mo. $5.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
improved jpg, png and gif support
Ratings and Reviews
I want a refund
I feel deceived by how this app was marketed. I do not use mail, therefore this app is completely useless. Going back now looking in the as app store description I see Gmail used one time and certainly not promenant even in the top 1/3 or the emailndesceiption. I open the app and see all these mail provider options offered yet not Gmail can be selected. Read it all, they keep the fact that this is subscription based at the bottom and I only first saw this fact when goon onto settings.
Here is the deal: this and many apps claim to have found the secret formula to make email "easy"or."stress-free" I was excited about those email app but ended up disappointed. Oh and to add to this review. Scroll down and read other reviews and see generic and vague most are Draw your own conclusions
Efficient and Effective
This is a great app that I'd recommend to anyone who uses email. Bottom Line: No Inbox has allowed me to seamlessly sift through those emails that are important, and those that aren't. The features ensure efficiency, with a logical flow and level of categorization that results in a reduction of wasted time spent reviewing the bulk of my emails. By allowing you to systematically "remove" insignificant emails (and thus variation in what you're seeing) in your inbox, this app allows you to see what you need when you need it. Overall, I give it 5 stars - it's a great product.
I've been using No Inbox for a while now and really like it. I tend to frequently get lots of emails from a few people. These senders come in two basic categories. First is the prolific email sender that I mostly (but not completely) ignore, such as the joke-forwarding uncle. No Inbox makes this so easy. No more clogged inbox and frustration. Second is the person I'm having important conversations with. No Inbox makes it so simple to see all the emails in the whole history with these contacts. I love that.
- BogushTech, LLC
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017, BogushTech, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Sending $1.49
- Unlimited Sending $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.