No More Buttons is a hand-drawn platformer were the buttons are part of the environment. You can move them around, rotate and even stand on them. It's a game about buttons with a control scheme that perfectly utilises the touch screen.
- Improved main menu
- Small changes to the design of a few levels
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile game I have played!
This game is so good, I’m surprised it didn’t cost more then 2 bucks! Most mobile games are trash, and if they were all good, then I would not have enough space to get this game! I like the idea of having the buttons scattered around, and the fact they always have to be on screen, or else your screwed! It’s a fun game, and I have found it very addicting!
Cute and Original
This game has a lot of potential but I wish there were hints or a walkthrough. I love the premise but am stuck VERY early in the game. I hope there is an update. This could be terrific.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback!
I'll be adding optional hints to certain stages in an upcoming update.
- Tommy Soereide Kjaer
- 150.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Tommy Søreide Kjær
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.