No More Kings - Chess Puzzle
By Christian Montoya
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The hit iOS game comes to OSX! No More Kings is a totally new puzzle game based on the rules of Chess.
“slick, simple and refined... a great way to stretch your mind and learn more about how to play.” ~ CNET
“...very solid and an entertaining puzzler for anyone looking for a fun challenge and interesting twist on an old classic.” 4/5 stars ~ InstallAndPlay.com
“Anyone who is familiar with the rules of Chess is bound to enjoy No More Kings” ~ iPlayApps.de
Take on the king in 150 levels of mind-bending brain teasers! Can you earn 3 stars on every level?
- A totally new & unique puzzle mechanic
- 150 levels to put your brain to the test
- Play levels over and over again to get the fastest time
- Learn the ropes quickly with a guided tutorial
How to play:
- Each level is played on a standard 8x8 chess board
- Your goal is to capture the king
- Your starting piece is highlighted
- On each move, you have to capture another piece
- Each piece can move in any direction
- Moves follow standard chess rules:
:: Bishops move in diagonal lines
:: Rooks move in straight lines
:: Knights move 2 then 1 or 1 then 2
- When you capture a piece, you become that piece
- You have to capture all the pieces on your way to the king
- Each level has a solution! Can you crack every level?
Thanks for playing!
seems ok, but starting point not highlighted
The text and pictures show the starting piece highlighted, but I’m just not seeing that. So, I just click on everything until something moves. Not much of a game there.