A totally new puzzle game based on the rules of Chess.
One of CNET's Best Mobile Games of September 2015 and GameZebo's New iOS Games You Should Be Playing.
“slick, simple and refined... a great way to stretch your mind and learn more about how to play.” ~ CNET
“...very solid and an entertaining puzzler for anyone looking for a fun challenge and interesting twist on an old classic.” 4/5 stars ~ InstallAndPlay.com
“Anyone who is familiar with the rules of Chess is bound to enjoy No More Kings” ~ iPlayApps.de
Take on the king in over 100 levels of mind-bending brain teasers! Can you earn 3 stars on every level? Share your best times and challenge your friends.
- A totally new & unique puzzle mechanic
- Over 100 levels to put your brain to the test
- Play levels over and over again to get the fastest time
- Learn the ropes quickly with a guided tutorial
How to play:
- Each level is played on a standard 8x8 chess board
- Your goal is to capture the king
- Your starting piece is highlighted
- On each move, you have to capture another piece
- Each piece can move in any direction
- Moves follow standard chess rules:
:: Bishops move in diagonal lines
:: Rooks move in straight lines
:: Knights move 2 then 1 or 1 then 2
- When you capture a piece, you become that piece
- You have to capture all the pieces on your way to the king
- Each level has a solution! Can you crack every level?
Thanks for playing!
Fixed a bug that prevented levels from loading. If you still cannot access levels, please reach out at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Very unique and interesting gameplay
This is a very interesting puzzle game. I can relate to the developer in that I'm terrible at chess, but I find this puzzle game very fun! If you know what moved the chess pieces can do, this game will be easy to pick up. The levels present you with multiple options so the solution isn't very straightforward. Like I said this is a great puzzle game that everyone should try!
The one negative, like another reviewer said, is that the game ignores the mute switch. Once that's fixed, I'll gladly change my review to 5 stars!
Big red box with error message
Text of that box says“Purchase error: Load failed: The operation couldn’t be completed. (SKErrorDomain error 0.). You have not been charged for this transaction.”
This appears at the top of my iPhone’s version of NMK when I’m playing in an area with no cell or wifi signal.
Really great game
I downloaded this after reading about it, and your story, on Reddit. All I can say is wow! You did a wonderful job with this. I love the game of chess and I like the way you utilized it. These puzzles are seriously addicting and fun. Great work!
- Christian Montoya
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Christian Montoya
- In-App Purchases
- Set 2 [50 Levels] $0.99
- Set 3 [50 Levels] $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.