Tobacco addiction among men is on the rise. With Tobacco being so readily available, it is no surprise that not many men realize that this is a problem and can be highly addicting. The No Tobacco Calendar can help you put an end to your Tobacco addiction by holding you accountable, offering solutions, words of encouragement, and science based facts that will help you get past your addiction to Tobacco.
1. 40 Motivational quotes that will help you overcome your Tobacco addiction.
2. 10 Science based facts about Tobacco addiction, and reasons to quit.
3. Daily ticker that keeps you motivated to succeed.
4. Add reasons why you would like to see yourself succeed.
5. Our special panic button will help take your mind off of having an urge by showing you pictures of puppies.
6. Our badge system allows you to be rewarded for your success.
Smoking Tobacco and cigarettes overloads your serotonin receptors and decreases your motivation to meet new people. This can destroy your life if you let it. Don't let Tobacco addiction get the best of you. Get the help you deserve by downloading this free app.
Join the No Smoking movement and stop smoking cigarettes and tobacco! This lifestyle change will bring a new outlook to you and help you overcome. People who have used this app have seen a great increase in self control and patience. Just take one day at a time and look forward to the new you without Tobacco in your life. Not only will this app help you stop smoking, but it will help you become more social.
Top 10 reasons to quit smoking cigarettes and tobacco:
1. You smell like smoke constantly
No one likes kissing an ashtray, but that is exactly what you taste like if you are a cigarettes smoker. Plus, your clothes, car and house constantly smell too. Nobody wants to be around that!
2. You age quicker
Your hands stain, your face wrinkles, and sometimes your lips can even stain! Smoking leads to biochemical changes in the body that deprives blood vessels of oxygen. This limits the amount of oxygen to your major organs. One of them being your skin!
3. Your sense of smell and taste decline
Breathing in toxic cigarette fumes destroys your senses, making food taste more bland. Your sense of smell also dulls because of this.
4. Your social network
Being a smoker puts you on the fringes of society, and you will be judged for it. Nobody likes to hang out with a smoker if they themselves do not smoke. Don’t become marginalized!
5. Smaller dating pool
Ask anyone what their number one deal breaker is in a relationship. A lot of the time, smoking is in the top 3. Nobody wants to constantly be kissing an ashtray and worrying about if their partner is going to die from lung cancer.
Smoking increases the chances of impotence drastically for men. It can constrict your blood vessels, making it harder for an erection to occur.
7. Chances of infection are increased
Flus and colds are now hunting for you, and your immune system might not be up for the fight. Tiny hairs called cilia line your respiratory tract. They are constantly shuffling bacteria out of the body. Smoking paralyzes cilia, which make it easier to get infections.
8. Dangers to others
Second hand smoke is said to cause over 50,000 deaths every year. Smoking around anyone can alter their well being. Do you want your family to go through this?
9. Decreased physical activity
Many smokers report diminished ability to do physical activity that they once loved. Smoking causes the lungs and heart to work harder, which decreases cardiovascular abilities.
10. Cost of smoking cigarettes
Just on cigarettes alone, the average smoker can spend $3,000 a year on cigarettes. If that isn’t enough to sway your opinion, think about the well being risks that you will inevitably be paying for down the road.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- App Diggity, LLC
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © App Diggity, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad, unlock more features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.