Get real-time airport weather data NOAA/NWS/NEC/AWC directly to your iPhone and iPad.
Search for weather stations and airports all over the World.
- More than 2000 weather stations available
- Check the weather stations directly from the map
- Search weather station or airport by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather stations so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available aviations observations will always be accessible for every stations
- Coverage the whole World.
Available weather data:
- ICAO, IATA, SYNOP
- Latitude, longitude and altimeter of the stations
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind degree and wind speed
- Sky cover condition, global weather information
- Air temperature, dew point and precipitations
- Flight category
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather and forecast data provided by the Aviation Weather Center and the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP). If you don't see METAR or TAF data, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can't fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
If you find a mistake or typos in the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
Thanks to the users for the referrals, this version will:
- support landscape mode;
- support push notification;
- support iOS 11;
- have three new airports (ICAOs are KPOU, KTME, VOHS).
Thanks for using NOAA Aviation Live Sky Weather! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
Ratings and Reviews
I usually don’t give app reviews. In fact, this might be the first app review I’ve ever done but I’m giving in finally. I use this app every day and it asks me pretty much every time to write a review so here it is.
Excellent app! I’m a USAF pilot and this app is a great way to get a scoop on what the weather will be like. 5 stars.
Fixed wing UAS R/C enthusiast
One R/C clubs local field for 40+ years is 4mi off approach to
#4 ILS. That proximity gives club members nearly real time field flight conditions. Club field proximity to U.S. East coast not only influences wind conditions but ceiling as well as horizontal visibility. It is so nice to know the conditions at the field before driving twenty miles to it!
Works well for what I use it for
I enjoy reading the metars, I use it more that watching the weather. Also very helpful when first learning to read the metars because it explains what it is in the lower section. I use it several times a day
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.