Get real-time NOAA buoys PRO marine weather data directly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch.
Search for weather buoys all over America and plan your sailing/fishing/surfing expedition!
- More than 500 weather buoys available
- Check all the weather buoys from the map
- Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather buoys so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Coverage (USA/North America): Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, North Pacific/Hawaii, Caribbean, Gulf of Alaska, British Columbia, Nova Scotia.
Available weather data:
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
- Wave direction, wave height, wave period
- Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
- Water temperature
- Localize function
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather data provided by NOAA at each location (buoy station). If you don't see wave height, wind speed, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can't fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails" - Bertha Calloway
Thanks to the users for the referrals, this version will:
- fix some issues in watch and app.
Thanks for using NOAA Buoys Marine Weather PRO! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but isn’t displaying all data.
This is a good app - does what it says. However I’m in the USCG in MONTEREY, CA and use the NOAA buoys all the time and this app isn’t displaying the proper information. Example - MONTEREY canyon buoy only displays the sunrise/ sunset when on the noaa website it displays air/water temp, wind speed/ direction, etc. if that winds up getting fixed that would be awesome.
Second, is there no way to have this app display on the actual watch face?
Live Marine pro
It needs the “observation time”. This was added to Live Marine summer 2018. The issue is that some of us mariners get out of cellular data range and do not have a clue whether or not the data is current.
Purchased the app on to my iPad. Only offered weather in four states. Nothing works on this app. Does not display in landscape mode as stated. Very sad product.
Please tell me what are you referring. I would help you. Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.