NOAA Weather Alerts is the most simple weather app that continuously checks warnings issued by NOAA and sends audible alerts even when your device is off or in the background! With a list of 120+ warning we have got you covered for every possible weather scenario.
Look at our 5 star rating and buy with confidence!
You can create unlimited locations of your loved ones, family & friends and inform them when a weather alert is issued by NOAA for their areas.
• Universal app. Download it once and use it on all Apple devices.
• Create & Add unlimited number of USA cities to monitor weather.
• NOAA weather alerts are checked continuously every 15 minutes non stop throughout the day everyday 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Weather doesn't take a break nor does our app.
• NOAA Radar and Maps to show warning and weather related activity right in your state.
• Tons of national weather maps that show detailed pictures of entire continental USA
• Added moving NOAA weather Radar maps that show weather progressing through timeline
• With one push of a button NOAA weather warnings for all your chosen cities are displayed
• App works in background and send you audible weather alert notifications when there is an alert issued by NOAA
• It has 120+ different type of NOAA alerts
• Check and uncheck NOAA alerts that you want to get notified of. You have complete control.
• Narrow your city & state search down with a search bar or Zip Code
• Check NOAA alerts per city basis
NOTE: This app supports USA cities only and gets latest weather alert data from NOAA. You need to be connected to internet through WIFI, 3G / 4G for this app to work in background or foreground
**** TROUBLESHOOTNG TIPS ****
1. Sound Problem
If you are experiencing a problem with notification sound then its the sound settings on your device and not the app that is the problem. Check this youtube video to troubleshoot your issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDf1LDcE95Q
OR Try these steps here
2. No Notifications
If you don't see any notification from our app then follow these steps.
- First make sure your device is connected to wifi,4G,LTE.
- Go your device Settings app under General -> background app refresh. Make sure the button is green
- Now go under device Settings app under General -> Notifications -> NOAA Alerts -> Make sure ALL the buttons are green
- Also make sure the "Alert Style When Unlocked" is selected as "Banners"
- Now launch our app. See if there are any alerts shown.
- If there aren't any then we cannot continue our test as NOAA has no alerts for the cities chosen at this particular time.
- If there are alerts then click on the gear looking icon within our app. Make sure the background button is set to green.
- Close the app. This will put it in background
- Don't flick it out of memory
- Close your device and put it on a charger and wait 15-30 mins. Alerts will be sent if there are any issued by NOAA.
3. Still have more questions?
If you experience a problem then contact our support. Leaving a bad review helps neither you nor anyone else. We respond to all emails within 24 hours. Email us at simplegames732 at gmail.com
- Added tons of new National Weather maps
- Added ability to zoom into maps 20 times more
- Added ability to send an email directly to our support within our app. Please send us an email before writing a review if you experience any issue with the app. We respond to all emails within 24 hours. Email us at simplgames732 at gmail.com
- Tons of other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I never saw a map
Adding a city is self-explanatory, although instruction is provided. What is strange is adding by COUNTY. I have friends and family in other states, but I have NO idea in which County they reside. This adds another step, having to Google that info.
It the worst is, I have yet to see a map. I set up alerts, choosing from the extensive list, and those work brilliantly, as they started coming through immediately, but when I choose the most important function, “Weather Map”, it kicks me out. Every. Time. The “Settings” are very minimal, so nothing there is of any use.
If I could see maps, this may very well be a 5⭐️ App.
Developer Response ,
There is a bug with our software related to south carolina state only. We are working on submitting a fix for it to app store. If you like you can remove the zip codes for carolina and try the weather map button again OR delete the app and reinstall it again and click on the weather maps.
So far, so good!
We’ve been getting a number of weather watches and warnings over the last few weeks, from rain to winter weather watches. And every time, this app notifies me either on my phone and/or on my Apple Watch. I’m comparing it to some other apps I have for alerts, and this one is definitely the best, so I’ll be keeping this one.
I get alerts promptly,works great on all my devices and with family scattered all over the USA I can stay up to date. Favorite feature is the homescreen view. I wake up to red warning and know I'ma gonna need coffee. Lots of coffee...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.