By Mende App Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get accurate and detailed weather directly from NOAA.
Designed for the iPhone with a user friendly interface and the ability to get the weather information you need.
What features are exclusive to NOAA Weather App?
- Radar maps sourced from NOAA.
- Location finder which uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically.
- Exclusive 3 hourly weather forecast for next 72 hours and 6 hourly forecast for next 7 days for all location in US.
- Exclusive 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Exclusive celestial information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Rain radar to predict when rainfall will reach you.
NOAA Weather App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about United States of America and its territories.
- The data is sourced from The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and was not developed or published by NOAA. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.weatherinfoapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.15
Version 4.x is our latest update for NOAA Weather app. We have introduced a bunch of new features all for free.
4.15 version changes
- Fixed the orientation bug.
4.14 version changes
- Added radar ranges for free.
- Added interactive maps for free.
- Added features like charts, marine, moon now available.
- Tweaks to radar and interactive views.
Thanks for your support and enjoy.
Has great potential, but there are some kinks
A weather app that gets its data straight from NOAA is a fantastic idea, but there are a few problems that need addressing. The current conditions icon is actually an icon for the forecast for the whole day, so that definitely needs checked out. In the location list, I couldn't find a way to delete the predetermined list of cities, which could be annoying. If these bugs were fixed, this could be a phenomenal app for weather, but as is, it's a bit on the buggy side.
Even after upgrading ($$$), the app isn't as good as others, even free ones. The temp badge doesn't stay current, unles you open the app. Info is okay, but for NOAA, could definitely be better.
This is the. Best I ever had really good potential ", thanks to all have worked on it .!!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 4.15
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Languages: English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba
- Seller: Mendo Jurukovski
- © 2013-2016 Mende App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purchase Radar, Maps, Marine and Moon$1.99
- Purchase Radar and Interactive Maps$0.99
- Purchase Charts, Marine and Moon Information$0.99