Helping your patient understand.
The NobelClinician Communicator app by Nobel Biocare is an innovative and user-friendly iPad® application that helps dental professionals (surgeons or surgical specialists as well as general practitioners placing implants) to communicate effectively with their patients. The application works with NobelClinician Software, the software for (CB)CT based diagnostics and treatment planning for dental implant treatment. NobelClinician Communicator is designed for iPad® and allows to present chairside patient plans and images exported from NobelClinician via NobelConnect. Effectively communicate your diagnostic findings and discuss and explain the proposed implant treatment plan to the patient.
Some of the pioneering features of the NobelClinician Communicator include:
- Present and communicate your NobelClinician treatment plan on iPad®
- Save your treatment presentation securely on your online storage space with NobelConnect
- Show clinical images, photographs, screenshots and x-ray images
- Selection of “educational images” to explain different treatment options
- Draw on images and plannings to emphasize important topics. These can be saved automatically
If you have NobelClinician Communicator, this app allows you to review NobelClinician presentation shared with you.
Disclaimer: Some products may not be regulatory cleared/released for sale in all markets. Please contact the local Nobel Biocare sales office for current product assortment and availability.
Compatible with iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
- Nobel Biocare Services AG
- 76.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Nobel Biocare Services AG. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.