Nobeltec TimeZero Marine Navigation
By MaxSea International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Picking routes, waypoints, and marks on the TZ screen always seem easy and I always seem to find whatever option I might need." Ben Ellison, Panbo.com
"If you're a basic coastal cruiser this app will be a great addition to your Marine navigation tool box." Mark Messerli, i-marineapps.blogspot.com
Nobeltec TimeZero is the ultimate App for marine navigation. More than 95.000 customers around the world already trust TimeZero!
Nobeltec TimeZero is a marine navigation App specially designed for coastal sailors with the most cutting-edge and useful tools & data needed.
Thanks to the outstanding TimeZero technology and PhotoFusion feature, Nobeltec’s marine chart App has a powerful 3D chart engine allowing you to scroll, zoom and rotate the MapMedia Raster charts in no time.
ROBUST TECHNOLOGY & DATA
• 2D/3D chart display engine
• Complete navigation functions in full 2D/3D
• Patented PhotoFusion technology
• MapMedia Raster mm3d charts
• Your position on the chart
• Course (COG)
• Speed (SOG)
• Real-time weather and weather trends
• Tides and tidal currents
• Plot your position in real-time on the most accurate Raster marine charts thanks to the built-in geolocation features of your iPad (GPS and/or WiFi);
• Easily create waypoints and routes;
• Keep as much as 50 routes and display them easily at any time;
• Overlay complete tidal information (tide heights and tidal currents) directly on the chart;
• Thanks to PhotoFusion, overlay satellite photos for a perfect understanding of the coast line;
• Configure your NavData panel to keep on screen the specific instrument readings that are most useful to you: COG, SOG, Pos, Accu., CTS, NEXT, TTG, DTW, XTE, VMC, ETA, TTA, DTA, Weather;
• Navigate instantly to a waypoint (Go-To tool);
• Choose the chart orientation (Course-Up or North-Up), go back instantly to your vessel (Center On vessel) and switch from 2D to a 3D full view in just one click;
• Undo/Redo feature, don’t worry about doing mistakes;
• Share your position and comments on Facebook.
The ultimate App for marine navigation.
Important Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Improved compatibility with iOS8
I have used this as a back up on commercial fishing vessels and as a main piece of equipment for navigation. It has familiar features used on most chart programs and uses detailed charts that are familiar to most people. Has lived up to and exceeded expectations. I use this on my iPad and my only complaint is that it does not allow for very much track lines but that is ok. I give this app a 9/10!!!
They don't tell you it is expensive to download the charts.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 01, 2014
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MaxSea International
- © 2014 Nobeltec Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Raster Charts NOAA U.S.A. Mega Wide$39.99
- Raster Charts Canada Mega Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Caribbean Mega Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - East Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - West Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - Central Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts United Kingdom Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Europe West Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts English Channel Hamburg$49.99