Nobeltec TimeZero Marine Navigation
By MaxSea International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Picking routes, waypoints, and marks on the TZ screen always seem easy and I always seem to find whatever option I might need." Ben Ellison, Panbo.com
"If you're a basic coastal cruiser this app will be a great addition to your Marine navigation tool box." Mark Messerli, i-marineapps.blogspot.com
Nobeltec TimeZero is the ultimate App for marine navigation. More than 95.000 customers around the world already trust TimeZero!
Nobeltec TimeZero is a marine navigation App specially designed for coastal sailors with the most cutting-edge and useful tools & data needed.
Thanks to the outstanding TimeZero technology and PhotoFusion feature, Nobeltec’s marine chart App has a powerful 3D chart engine allowing you to scroll, zoom and rotate the MapMedia Raster charts in no time.
ROBUST TECHNOLOGY & DATA
• 2D/3D chart display engine
• Complete navigation functions in full 2D/3D
• Patented PhotoFusion technology
• MapMedia Raster mm3d charts
• Your position on the chart
• Course (COG)
• Speed (SOG)
• Real-time weather and weather trends
• Tides and tidal currents
• Plot your position in real-time on the most accurate Raster marine charts thanks to the built-in geolocation features of your iPad (GPS and/or WiFi);
• Easily create waypoints and routes;
• Keep as many as 50 routes and display them easily at any time;
• Overlay complete tidal information (tide heights and tidal currents) directly on the chart;
• Thanks to PhotoFusion, overlay satellite photos for a perfect understanding of the coast line;
• Enjoy native compatibility with the FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar (DRS4W) for radar overlay directly across your App's chart - Radar Module required;
• View AIS targets directly on your App's chart in real-time - AIS Module required;
• Configure your NavData panel to keep on screen the specific instrument readings that are most useful to you: COG, SOG, Pos, Accu., CTS, NEXT, TTG, DTW, XTE, VMC, ETA, TTA, DTA, Weather;
• Navigate instantly to a waypoint (Go-To tool);
• Choose the chart orientation (Course-Up or North-Up), go back instantly to your vessel (Center On vessel) and switch from 2D to a 3D full view in just one click;
• Undo/Redo feature, don’t worry about doing mistakes;
• Share your position and comments on Facebook.
The ultimate App for marine navigation.
Important Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Various bug fixes
Best Nav App Out There
Best chart selection and quality both US and abroad, streamlined and simple to use. For someone looking for an app that is a pure plotting package vs an app that is more of a toy, this is it. Also, with the easy AIS integration and not to mention the radar overlay option, nothing else out there does what this app is capable of.
Better than average navigation app.
It works well. Is faster to render than most others in its class and is accurate. That is all I ask for.
Nice charts with good tools, but adding the Active Captain would bring up the next star. Charts especially nice, close to Garmin Blue Charts.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 125 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MaxSea International
- © 2015 Nobeltec Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Raster Charts NOAA U.S.A. Mega Wide$39.99
- Raster Charts Canada Mega Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Caribbean Mega Wide$49.99
- AIS module$9.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - West Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - East Wide$49.99
- Radar module$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - Central Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Europe West Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts United Kingdom Wide$49.99