Nobeltec TimeZero Marine Navigation
By MaxSea International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Picking routes, waypoints, and marks on the TZ screen always seem easy and I always seem to find whatever option I might need." Ben Ellison, Panbo.com
"If you're a basic coastal cruiser this app will be a great addition to your Marine navigation tool box." Mark Messerli, i-marineapps.blogspot.com
Nobeltec TimeZero is the ultimate App for marine navigation. More than 95.000 customers around the world already trust TimeZero!
Nobeltec TimeZero is a marine navigation App specially designed for coastal sailors with the most cutting-edge and useful tools & data needed.
Thanks to the outstanding TimeZero technology and PhotoFusion feature, Nobeltec’s marine chart App has a powerful 3D chart engine allowing you to scroll, zoom and rotate the MapMedia Raster charts in no time.
ROBUST TECHNOLOGY & DATA
• 2D/3D chart display engine
• Complete navigation functions in full 2D/3D
• Patented PhotoFusion technology
• MapMedia Raster mm3d charts
• Your position on the chart
• Course (COG)
• Speed (SOG)
• Real-time weather and weather trends
• Tides and tidal currents
• Plot your position in real-time on the most accurate Raster marine charts thanks to the built-in geolocation features of your iPad (GPS and/or WiFi);
• Easily create waypoints and routes;
• Keep as many as 50 routes and display them easily at any time;
• Overlay complete tidal information (tide heights and tidal currents) directly on the chart;
• Thanks to PhotoFusion, overlay satellite photos for a perfect understanding of the coast line;
• Enjoy native compatibility with the FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar (DRS4W) for radar overlay directly across your App's chart - Radar Module required;
• View AIS targets directly on your App's chart in real-time - AIS Module required;
• Configure your NavData panel to keep on screen the specific instrument readings that are most useful to you: COG, SOG, Pos, Accu., CTS, NEXT, TTG, DTW, XTE, VMC, ETA, TTA, DTA, Weather;
• Navigate instantly to a waypoint (Go-To tool);
• Choose the chart orientation (Course-Up or North-Up), go back instantly to your vessel (Center On vessel) and switch from 2D to a 3D full view in just one click;
• Undo/Redo feature, don’t worry about doing mistakes;
• Share your position and comments on Facebook.
The ultimate App for marine navigation.
Important Notice: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Various bug fixes.
Love the 3D charts with photo fusion!
I've been a long time Nobeltec user for PCs, when I found this app I was hesitant at first because It looked to good to be true. Now I hardly use my PC for navigation as I find the app as good and much faster. I really like the way you can toggle between 3D and 2D. A very useful feature are the tides and currents and the way they are displayed. This app connects to my boat's NMEA0183 to display depth and SOG. I wish the app would also display wind information. I haven't tried the radar module but I suspect I will be looking into that soon. Great app!
For the most part the app is excellent, except for this bug that causes all the settings to appear upside down. I flip my iPad around and the screen flips but everything is still upside down. When I restart the app it will work fine for about 5 min. Then it does it again. It's done it before and after I've updated the app. Fix this bug, it's annoying.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MaxSea International
- © 2015 Nobeltec Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Raster Charts NOAA U.S.A. Mega Wide$39.99
- Raster Charts Canada Mega Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Caribbean Mega Wide$49.99
- AIS module$9.99
- Radar module$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - West Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - East Wide$49.99
- Raster Charts Mediterranean Sea - Central Wide$49.99
- Raster Bahamas Explorer Charts$49.99
- Raster Charts Europe West Wide$49.99