The year is 1896, and war has begun... To your right, Militia are cut down by saber wielding cavalry. In the distance, cannon fire echoes as a lumbering Steam Tank fires its auto cannons. Your Gatling Gun Team unleashes a salvo of fire, cutting down an enemy squad like wheat. Behind you, the drone of your Frigate Class Airship reassures you before unleashing its salvo of supporting fire.
You are a Nobleman, and it's up to you to lead your armies to victory!
• Unique alternate reality 1896!
• No internet required to play!
• Intense shooter combat - take cover and engage in large scale battles!
• Fight alongside cannons, gatling guns, airships, boats, cavalry, forts, and more!
• Massive War Campaign - plan your attacks from above, then fight and lead the battles in the field!
• Quick Play Skirmish Battles - jump right into a huge variety of combat scenarios and figure out how to be victorious!
• Single/Multi-player Survival Battles - capture strategic points, survive, and defend your Mining Tower for as long as you can!
• Incredible scale - watch as forts blast the battlefield from a distance, airships loom overhead, and iron clad warships support your army from the beach!
• "Jump in/Jump out" gameplay - master immersive, cover based shooter gameplay, or enable auto battle and watch the battles unfold, stress free!
• Collect and employ powerful Battle Cards to change the tide of the battle!
****NOTE: due to high graphics, Noblemen: 1896 requires an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad Air or higher, or an iPad Mini 2 or higher!****
Having problems? Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @FoursakenMedia for exciting Noblemen news!
• 3 New powerful, advanced tesla class units: Tesla jumper, Tesla shielder, and Tesla heavy weapons!
• Improved the contents of many crates (skirmish crates, survival crates, hidden treasure, daily crates, free supplies, etc)
• You can now find and collect gold directly from the battlefield
• Significantly reduced silver cost of upgrades across the board
• You now only earn battle cards/battle card xp via campaign
• Improved many of the Battle Tech items to be more useful
• Upgrades for units and heroes are now much more significant, making upgrading in general more important
• Increased the xp a hero earns, in general
• Warshop items now cost gold, with costs generally being lowered
• Many other economic and gameplay changes
• Balance tweaks
• Improved graphics
Ratings and Reviews
Noblemen is a great game I love history and steampunk so this is a great mix for me. I wish it wouldn’t take ages to increase your global rank cause I’ve been wanting to use the war elephant but I’ve been stuck at global rank 11 for a billion years. Some things I think would be cool to add is some type of zeppelin or plane dropped turret or maybe soldiers. That would be really cool. Make it easier to earn money because once a month you get a ton of gold but I burn it all in a second because my troops cost 15-20k to upgrade. The survival game mode was a great addition but it’s hard as beans. You really need to fix the multiplayer for the survival because it’s super laggy. Maybe add another type of tile that has a crashed airship or frigate that would be super cool. Or a tile with a run down old civil war base. :D sound effects in this game are so good and so are the graphics. The new skin update is cool with the noblewomen and gearman and stuff but it would be even cooler if you had a girl voice with the skin equipped. I was using the gearman and was taking fire but the same old man voice was yelling. Idk this game is so but there just seems to be so much repetitive content. Mainly because you’re u have to grind a lot to unlock stuff cause things get super expensive. I hope you guys don’t ignore this and maybe consider my suggestions. But I gave this game a 5 Star cause it got me through long boring study halls.
I very honestly love this game. Today marks my 60th day of playing. As I’ve been playing for a while, I beat the game, but I’m not one of those people who would go out of their way to get 100% with all the stars and the highest skirmish level, get all the weapons, or achieve the highest levels in the game. I love the game, but playing the same levels gets repetitive and kinda boring. I’ve been playing Foursaken’s games for over 5 years now and since then, I’ve loved every game, but Noblemen could do with an update. It’s not fun going on every day to claim gold and silver and quit the app. I want to keep playing this game and I really do hope for some good updates in the future.
Side note: Foursaken, if you’re reading this, I would really love an update for Block Fortress and Block Fortress: War. Block Fortress was where I started playing your games in 2012. I remember playing that game the first few minutes and I knew I loved your company. A year or 2 later when Block Fortress: War came out, I was so psyched that you had released a new game. To this day, I strive to progress in Block Fortress and Block Fortress: War. I look forward to updates in all three games (if they ever come) and hope that your company strives for years to come.
Great But Some Issues
It is a fantastic game. I play it constantly and can’t wait to play more. However, some issues are in the game just like any game. I very much dislike that you have to retreat from going into melee with enemies. I would much rather just run away on my own because when I have to retreat just to get out of doing melee, it really ruins the flow of the battle. I also wish you could level up your character just a little faster. Continuing to rise through the Skirmish ranks and levels in the campaign can cause a player to be severely under-leveled, making them have no chance in higher ranks but breeding through anything below it. Many obstacles that look like cover are actually not, and this has caused my death on more than a few occasions. Framerate drops are everywhere, but I’m sure this will be better sooner or later. Other than all these, I love the game. It’s the most fun mobile game I’ve played in a very long time. Keep supporting it, and I’ll keep playing it. Thanks for listening, guys.
- Foursaken Media
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold $0.99
- Heap of Gold $4.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.