NOBY NOBY BOY
By BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We regret to inform you that service for this application will be terminated as of 3/30/2015.
*Upon service termination, guarantees of operation no longer apply.
*The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.
Updated to version 1.2.3
This is one app that's just way too out there for us to explain,
so let's have BOY's friend the Fairy give it a try.
I'm Fairy. Pleasure meeting you.
Huh? We already met? Just seconds ago?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Oh well! Don't let it get you down.
So, you want to know what NOBY NOBY BOY's all about? Hmm, how can I explain this...
Oh, but before that... did you notice?
We've moved out of Productivity!
I mean, one thing about NOBY NOBY BOY:
He's certainly an Entertainment.
So, whether we've met before or not,
be sure to have fun with him!
Okay, now for the explanation...
See that pink creature in the photo? That's BOY. You play the game by stretching his body. That's all there is to it, except, of course, there are so many ways to stretch him. That's what makes the game so much fun. Stretch BOY by pulling his body directly, or play with the memo and map functions. Tired of stretching him yourself? Fire up some music and see what happens.
You might also want to try pressing the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Oh, and about those buttons. You can slide them left and right to reveal other buttons.
Amazing, huh? Think you've got the gist of it now? Great! I'll be seeing you!
Well, that explanation sure left a lot to the imagination. But what did you expect from a fairy?
Anyway, have fun stretching BOY in as many ways you can think of. That's what this app is all about!
Features of NOBY NOBY BOY:
- Simply put, this application lets you have fun stretching BOY.
- There are many ways to stretch him. There's even a menu for enjoying nothing but stretching.
- Memo: Use BOY's body as a notepad.
- GPS: Use GPS to stretch BOY.
- Mail: Take screen captures and attach them to mail.
- Facebook: If you're logged in to Facebook, you can see who passed on BOY's length to GIRL at each of the points on the map. You'll be able to use BOY to make friends all around the world.
- GIRL: The length BOY has stretched can be passed on to GIRL out in space.
- Paint function: Draw on the screen's background. Change colours as you draw with the Boy or the finger. You can also save them.
- There are so many other ways to stretch. Try to everything you can think of.
Check out this video!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
1)Now supports iPad2 camera function!
2)With the iPad2, "BOY" can now get longer and longer!
3)By holding down the "tear" button, "BOY" keeps getting torn into pieces!
Fun but buggy!
I love Messing around with this game. It's really unique. But it always crashes on me! Today for instance I was playing music through the little robot guy and each time I tried to skip ahead to a different song it would crash. It also crashed after i took a picture and was manipulating the noby boy around it. I currently am using it for the iphone 4s. When i had it for the 3g it used to crash every time I tried to start it up and i wasn't able to use it for the last couple of months...I guess it's just an overly complicated app.
It is not letting me connect to Facebook . It does this quite often. And sometimes the app crashes on me :S please fix. I love this app and I love noby noby boy <3 I pity the ignorant people that do not get the point of this game and bash it. Silly close minded people. OH , and it would be awesome if namco made a noby noby boy ps3 style, you know like the original game if ps3? I'm a big fan of that and katamari! ^^
Originally, I put this on my iPhone to see if my 8-month-old kitten would play with the app, but she's more interested in her little toys and chasing after little laser dots. I'm playing with this app more than she is. Perhaps she'd be more interested if I were to run this app on an iPad... I just have to get one first.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 03, 2011
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
- © 2010 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.