Made by people with OCD, along with some of the world's top experts. nOCD offers clinically effective therapy tools for obsessive-compulsive disorder that can be used whenever and wherever you need help.
- Immediate guidance when OCD symptoms make things tough
- Custom treatment plans and exercises, built around CBT, ERP, and ACT
- An in-app community where people support and educate each other
- Protected treatment data to share with clinicians and loved ones
- New educational resources and inspirational content every day
Effective treatment methods like cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), exposure and response prevention (ERP), and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) have been developed, but they're difficult to understand and even harder to complete.
The NOCD app allows you to continue treatment throughout the week and eliminates many of the barriers to successful treatment. No more carrying paper and pen around, or forgetting therapy because you're busy. If you're looking for an easier way to feel better, try NOCD.
What is OCD?
OCD is a common psychiatric disorder that involves repetitive, unwanted thoughts and compulsive behaviors intended to reduce the anxiety caused by those thoughts. Commonly misunderstood as an annoying personality quirk, OCD usually involves intense distress and can become completely debilitating.
nOCD, Inc. is not a treatment company, and the NOCD app is not intended as a standalone treatment. Although this app is developed with clinicians to closely resemble established treatment protocols, it is intended to be used in conjunction with a therapist or another medical provider.
-Face ID authentication support
Ratings and Reviews
- nOCD LLC
- 150.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © nOCD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.